Hatred Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Hatred Direct Download
Hatred is an action-packed, controversial game that was released in 2015. It is a game that has sparked much debate and divided opinions since its release. is a top-down shooter where the player takes on the role of a mass murderer with no remorse or motive other than pure hatred for humanity. The game has a simple but highly controversial concept. The player assumes the role of a cold-blooded killer, who is fed up with the world and wants to bring an end to it. The protagonist is driven by a deep-seated hatred for humanity and is determined to carry out a killing spree that will shock and horrify players. Hatred offers players a chance to experience a highly immersive, fast-paced, and brutal gameplay experience. The game is designed to be as violent and graphic as possible, with the player taking on hordes of innocent people as they try to complete their mission. The game features an open world environment, with players able to move around freely and choose their targets. One of the standout features of the game is the ability to use a range of weapons, including firearms, explosives, and melee weapons.
Another unique feature of Hatred is the protagonist’s ability to regenerate health by executing civilians. This mechanic adds an additional layer of brutality to the game and reinforces the character’s lack of empathy and morality. Hatred boasts some of the most stunning and realistic graphics in the gaming industry. The game features highly detailed environments, including a range of settings such as city streets, parks, and industrial areas. The game’s visual effects, including blood and gore, are incredibly realistic and add to the overall immersion of the game. Hatred has been one of the most controversial games ever released, due to its extreme violence and graphic content. The game was initially banned from the Steam platform, but following a petition from fans, it was eventually allowed to be sold on the platform. Critics of the game argue that it glorifies violence and could potentially lead to copycat crimes. The player can use these weapons to take out enemies and civilians, causing chaos and destruction wherever they
Supporters of the game argue that it is simply a form of entertainment and that players are aware that it is a work of fiction. Hatred is not a game for the faint-hearted or those who are easily offended. It is a game that will shock and disgust some players, while others will revel in the extreme violence and chaos that it offers. It is a unique and controversial game that pushes the boundaries of what is considered acceptable in the gaming industry. Despite its controversial nature, Hatred offers an immersive and thrilling gameplay experience that is sure to keep players on the edge of their seats. Whether you love it or hate it, Hatred is a game that will leave a lasting impression on all who play it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (SP2) with DirectX 11 update (KB971512-x64), Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1) , Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 – (64-bit only).
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1 GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 11 compatible soundcard
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hatred folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.