Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from.
About The Game
This collection includes both Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is an adaption of the movie of the same name. The player takes the role of Harry Potter on his quest to find the Horcruxes, the source of the villain’s immortality. The gameplay is similar to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, as it is an action video game, not a video game of making potions, playing Quidditch or exploring Hogwarts. There is no RPG iteration of the game, unlike with previous titles.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is the final game in the series of Harry Potter movie adaptations. It closely follows the plot of the movie of the same name. The game is a single-player third person shooter, with magic spells substituting weapons. The game resembles its predecessor in most aspects, but the stealth sections from the previous game are omitted. The cover system has been tweaked. In different levels the player controls various characters from Harry Potter movies including Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Professor McGonagall and others.
The art kinda speaks for itself, so I actually wanna quickly touch on the game’s biggest problem – the difficulty spikes. There are several points throughout the game where the difficulty can quadruple (or more) for a single room completely out of nowhere, often leading to a lot of frustration. A few reviews I’ve seen have blamed this on finnicky aiming controls, which I’d have agreed with prior to finishing the game and collecting items/finding secret paths and whatnot. Most (if not all) of the “finnicky rooms” are really easy once you find a specific upgrade or upgrade your core a bit, so it’s not a problem if you don’t have a compulsive need to 100% the game as you play through the story. Some of the combat challenges, though, are genuinely pretty frustrating if you don’t come at them with a maxed out core and specific loadout.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Dual Core or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compliant with 2GB memory
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.