Happy Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Happy Direct Download
Happy” is a psychological horror adventure where you play the role of a detective who goes to an abandoned winter forest in search of a missing family. You arrive in a dense winter forest, covered with snow, inhabited by silence and mysteries. You have to uncover the secrets of this gloomy place, find the house where the family lived, and find out what happened to its inhabitants. Plunging into the depths of the forest, you will encounter numerous dangers, mysterious footprints and abandoned places. A Thrilling Horror Adventure: The game offers a gripping storyline full of mysteries and mysteries that the player must unravel in order to unravel the missing family. Unique Atmosphere: Gloomy winter forests covered with snow create a unique atmosphere of horror and mystery. Fascinating graphics and soundtrack help to immerse yourself in the game world and feel its atmosphere.
Investigation and puzzles: You will have to investigate the disappearance of a family by exploring the area, collecting clues, solving puzzles and deciphering mysterious footprints. Success in unraveling the mystery depends on your resourcefulness and logical thinking. This is hands-down, the best thing of the remake. The dev really nails the feeling of isolation and uncertainty. You walk through a dimly lit corridor. Inhuman howl echoes through the vent above. The sound of bones and metal clashing together grows louder and louder. You turn around immediately and point the plasma cutter toward the sound. Nothing, as if all what you hear before is merely hallucination. Just as you lower your weapon, all of a sudden, a necromorph jumps down from the vent above, greeting you with all of its grotesque mutation. This is probably the oldest trick in the book, and undeniably the most effective one. The remake takes this trick to a whole new level with improved audio, unsettling sound effects, and overall great settings for a jump scare. What I like about it even more is the fact that this type encounters are randomized.
Happy Direct Play:
I have to admit, these randomized events caught me off guard a lot of time, and I love every single of them. The secondary fire launches a napalm that leaves a blazing zone. Pairing up with stasis, even the Brute can melt in second. In fact, every weapon in the remake has been tweaked, from the visual effect to primary and secondary function. Shooting feels good. Shots fired feel impactful and the feedback, especially, feels incredible. Alternatively, there are several upgrade parts for each weapon, which opens up more options to level up your weapons for more devastating power. The dev also implements a new skin-peeling feature. Each shot can potentially rip off a piece of skin from the necromorph. This feature alone makes every gun really fun to shoot. Two shot from Force Gun can basically remove 80% of skin and tissue. It cracks me up every time to see a skeleton with few dangling tissue walks towards me.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Processor: Any Dual-core 2.8 GHz Processor Or Higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any with 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Happy folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.