Hand Of Fate Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Hand Of Fate Direct Download
Words fail me at describing just how seamlessly Defiant Development managed to blend the tailored experience aspect of deck building games with the hack-and-slash excitement of action-RPGs.” – The Escapist “If you are a fan of either old school adventure books, Gauntlet from its glory days, collectible card games, Rogue or just general fantasy, this game is for you” – Gamestyle 9/10 “Whether you are a CCG veteran or not, you need to play this game…right now!” – Godisageek 9/10″Defiant Development’s newest project feels like playing a customizable card game, Dungeons & Dragons, and Batman: Arkham Asylum all at the same time; if that idea doesn’t excite you, then I have no idea what will.” Gaming Union 9/10 An infinitely replayable series of quests – earn new cards, build your deck, then try to defeat it! Beyond the thirteen gates at the end of the world, the game of life and death is played. Draw your cards, play your hand, and discover your fate.
Hand of Fate is a hybrid roguelike/action-RPG/deck builder, in which the player builds a set of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their hands as fully modeled 3D assets, and combat begins. Hand of Fate is NOT a card battler. This is a Dungeons & Dragons style action brawler. The deck building element allows the player to create a dungeon and the loot available within that dungeon. Each dungeon card creates a unique encounter for the player and the game creates an randomized dungeon based on the cards picked.
Hand Of Fate Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Each card has a certain story depth to it, but the story of each card is identical for each dungeon run. It’s quite fun and as you unlock more cards, the game becomes decidedly more difficult. I’m still stuck on the Rat King, but It’s one of those games where you can play a run or two at your own leisure, not play it for a month, come back and it’s like you never stopped playing. Many initially good cards get grow worse as you progress through the game, so don’t hesitate to retire old staples when necessary. ‘Treasure Chest’ for example starts good but eventually becomes really dangerous as it often turns out to be a Mimic even if you manage to reach and open it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: 2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 260 GTS or Radeon HD 4850 – 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hand Of Fate folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.