Half-life 2 Episode One Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Half-Life 2 has sold over 4 million copies worldwide, and earned over 35 Game of the Year Awards. Episode One is the first in a series of games that reveal the aftermath of Half-Life 2 and launch a journey beyond City 17. Also features two multiplayer games. Half-Life 2 not required. One of the best games ever created for any platform, period. Valve made such a solid physics-based game that it holds up solidly almost two decades later. The graphics, while dated at this point, remained ahead of their time for years after the game was released. The rock-solid physics based puzzles and gameplay are unrivaled today, with the only real contender being the physics sandbox presented by BotW. Valve took the winning gameplay loop from the original HL and just added on – more lore, more weapons, more enemies, larger maps, better character models, better AI… they took what worked and ran with it. The game is an incredible sequel in an incredible franchise.
An unexpected follow-up to HL2. I wasn’t sure what to expect going into this one, but certainly crossing the G-Man was not one of them! He sure did look very angry and something tells me that isn’t going to mean well for ol’ Gordon. Although short and sweet this episode was a lot of fun to play through. Once again I got to enjoy the overcharged gravity gun and the fun of swinging Combine soldiers around for a short while, and got to do some meaningful work helping citizens escape the ticking time bomb that was City 17. I was sad to see Barney go ahead of Gordon and Alyx as I had hoped they would stay together, but it was probably the right move considering how much more Gordon is being hunted down. As I type this I am installing Episode 2 and look forward yet again to continuing this amazing story. My love for this entire franchise seems to multiply by the minute. I love Half-Life.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card, Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Half-life 2 Episode One folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.