Gunsmith Direct Download
Gunsmith is a industrial management experience where you start your own arms manufacturing company. You begin by inheriting a small factory where you shall start forging your empire. Acquire licences or don’t, to begin making your first military grade items. You will build up your factory by unlocking machines and technologies. You start with very little and the government will not allow you to produce more serious items until your reputation has grown. We support and update our game all the time! It’s extremely important to us and as an average we do; Pick from a huge selection of machines to choose how you make your product. Efficient, mass produced, quickly or slowly. It’s up to you. Start by making small almost harmless things such as boots,
trousers, vests with no armour. Once you start to fulfil these orders you will have the opportunity to unlock licences to expand your empire and make new and deadlier items. Eventually you will be granted a licences to manufacture armour, ammunition, firearms, explosives and the list goes on and on. Build up a reputation with over 20 clients from around the globe. They may ask for certain items that might not be technically legal. If you choose to do business with such people that’s up to you as an arms dealer. They will always offer you a very attractive price. Continue into the political sphere, providing you with the opportunity to manipulate global situations, push politicians into certain ways and cause conflicts on the basis of selling more arms to create even more profit. ( This is by no means inspired by anything that is currently happening in the world today ) It will be up to you as a Gunsmith to overcome all these challenges and dominate the market and make as much profit as possible. How you do this will be up to you. Good Luck…
Gunsmith Direct Play:
It’s hard to explain this game. It’s a factory simulator with moral chooses as to who you back. Getting better and better equipment wilts thinking about what to do with you’re future income. planing is required yet you can simply sit back and enjoy the game mindlessly once you learn how to use you’re management staff effectively. Id give it a go and keep coming back. Again it’a hard to explain why but it is a great game and the devs keep plugging away at it. Also bug free i’ve never seen one in 50 hours of playing. In the current state, I would say the game may appeal to some, but not to others. Personally after playing the game before the new belt system came along and picking it up now, I would say that it’s gotten both better and worse overtime. Mostly though changes have been and seem to be going towards the better. What I’d like to see more is focus on quality of life and general optimization for the game. But as stated by the developers, that seems to be coming along as their next priority. So in conclusion I’d say the game is pretty good.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Gunsmith folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.