Gunhead Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Gunhead Direct Download
Gunhead is a FPS roguelite that challenges players with boarding and neutralizing procedurally generated alien starships to earn income for their Privateering enterprise. The decaying alien arks will defend themselves from intruders with a wide arsenal of cyborg monstrosities, robotics, and security systems, all obstacles that must be surpassed to achieve victory: the destruction of the ship’s central System Core. Gunhead is a sequel to Alientrap’s previous game Cryptark – taking its strategic fast paced 2d gameplay and expanding it to an roguelike FPS experience. Complex, procedurally generated alien space-hulks to board and defeat. Fast paced jetpack-enabled FPS gameplay with 4 gun slots ready to be configured with over 50 weapon options Each enemy ship is its own unique challenge. Set your loadout strategize a plan of attack to take out the complex interconnected enemy security systems. Blood-pumping soundtrack perfect for intense firefights. You’ll first navigate through the familiar roguelike tree of missions that get progressively tougher with each jump.
The locations involve a blocky collection of rooms that form a Borg Cube-like exterior, but a diverse interconnected web on the inside. Your job is to go in and clean them out – or at least clean out the parts that matter. Namely, a giant brain that sits in a cozy location and is protected by a shield generator system. It’s usually not too difficult to head in and lobotomize the vessel, but the biggest challenge typically comes in achieving the bonus objectives that reward additional cash. The cash portion of the game is one aspect that seems to have changed a bit from Cryptark. In the previous game, you needed it to do virtually everything, and the campaign ended when you ran out of it. In Gunhead, a single death is the end of your run and you’ll be starting from scratch. This does fit a bit more in the roguelike category, but it strips away a good chunk of the money management experience. While you do still spend money to unlock weapons and new mechs, it seems like it’s possible to succeed even if you don’t.
Gunhead Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Not just because of a well-crafted FPS experience that delivers all the action the average person would need, but because it uses the same ideas to build a different experience. You’re still going to need to plan things and use the map more than probably any FPS game ever has, but you’re also going to have to be good at doing the shooting itself. I believe Gunhead will have a broader appeal than the twin-stick Cryptark. The 3D world does feel a bit lackluster compared to the crisp dark world of its predecessor and I have no idea why they didn’t bring over the incredibly useful marker system. It’s still challenging, and you’ll still get blindsided leading to cascading failure, but it never feels like you don’t gain something from the experience. Even if that something is just a good time.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Gunhead folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.