Growth Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Growth Direct Download
Growth is a cozy, hex grid based soft-strategy game. Explore and populate a procedurally generated world by utilizing the unique abilities of animals. Growth blends the beauty of cozy exploration with challenging navigation around obstacles such as mountains and rivers to populate fertile soil, transforming barren landscapes into lush forests, meadows, and more. Experience an unforgettable mix of discovery and strategy. Start growing your own idyllic landscape! Explore and expand an ever-growing, procedurally generated map by cleverly connecting clusters of wildlife. Claim newfound clusters or points of interest to receive additional wildlife or in some cases special rewards. As you expand the landscape you will discover new types of animals, providing unique abilities to overcome obstacles. Whether you’re looking for a quick break from work or a relaxed puzzle session, Growths’ intuitive gameplay lets you explore a beautiful landscape, tile by tile. A Very cute designed puzzle-game with a calming atmosphere.
A very simple and fun puzzle game. As of writing this review, there is a demo for the game. I recommend you play the demo. If you do not like the demo, then you will not like the game. If you like the demo, then you will like the game. The demo perfectly shows the core gameplay loop. With that said, it is a cozy game which reminds me of Dorfromantik visually and in tone, though the gameplay has nothing in common.. You place animals to reach other patches of ground that animals live in, growing your influence and gaining more animals. The game has a few animals you will come across in your journey. The game is easy to learn and while the journey is out on if it hard to master, a run’s difficulty is influenced heavily by rng.
Growth Direct Play:
Despite its relaxing tone, the game can become a bit of a headscratcher at times and possibly stressful. Overall, it is an enjoyable game built on simple mechanics. Hard to figure out at 1st but once you figure out the chaining system and how generating animals work after a tutorial that doesn’t really explain the game well this is an amazing game and one i didnt expect to grip me like it did, even streamed it and got a few people who tried the demo to then follow on and play the game with one saying The game is very beginner-friendly and starts off slow at the early stages. From there it gains depth and becomes progressively more difficult with every stage.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 (2GB VRAM) or higher
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Growth folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.