Grow Home Free Download v0.17.10779 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
In Grow Home you play as BUD (Botanical Utility Droid), a robot on a mission to save his home planet by harvesting the seeds of a giant alien plant. On his quest BUD will discover a beautiful world of floating islands that are home to some rather strange plants and animals. Grow the giant plant and use your unique climbing abilities to reach ever higher ground, but be careful…one wrong move and it’s a long way down! Key Features Climbing: Procedural animation allows you to move BUD’s hands independently, creating a unique and unrestricted climbing experience. Growing: Guide and ride the giant alien plant as you create your own pathways in the sky. Everything you grow can be climbed on. Use it as a bridge, a safety net, or simply as a tool for artistic expression. Exploration: Explore every nook and cranny of the alien world as you hunt and collect crystals that can enhance BUD’s abilities. It’s a physical playground and many of the alien plants have unusual properties that can help you on your quest.
A smaller game like this, with no budget to craft twenty hours of cutscenes and grandiose sweeping plots full of twists and turns, lives and dies on gameplay alone. Fortunately, in this area, Grow Home excels. The game starts you off simply: left trigger to grab with your left hand, right trigger to grab with your right. After a few shaky climbs up cliffs, you start to get the hang of it, and soon you’re flinging yourself from cliff to cliff like a robotic monkey, champion of your domain. This progresses slightly over the course of the game, with temporary slow hovering powerups giving way to crazy hang-glider-esque leaves that let you soar straight down at dizzying speeds then up into a triumphant crescendo, finally culminating in a rocket pack that lets you control your ascent and descent, but with small amounts of (thankfully automatically recharging) fuel.
Grow Home’s artstyle is fantastic, a flat-textured, low-poly aesthetic full of whimsy and charm, with silly-looking creatures and exotic-looking plants everywhere you look. These flora and fauna are occasionally functional, but a lot of the scenery is just that. The lighting looks beautiful, and standing on an asteroid seventeen hundred meters in the air, staring up into the sky and then looking down at the ocean and all the vines below you is a breathtaking experience. With little in the way of music to speak of, Grow Home’s weakest area is this by far. The creature noises, ambient sounds, and occasional hint of music are fine, but nothing I would call outstanding by any means.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (both 32 and 64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo E7300 @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Grow Home folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.