Grimms Hollow Direct Download
When Lavender woke up this morning, she wasn’t expecting to be surrounded by a crowd of over-excited, skull-masked strangers with cake and balloons. After all, it wasn’t her birthday; and this wasn’t her home. She devises a plan to find her brother and escape from the outlandish townspeople of the Hollow – but is she prepared for the grave consequences? I’ll get the negative out of the way — This game is listed as having partial controller support (the main reason I got it). I could not get this game to support my PS4 DS4 controller at all, even after a lot of troubleshooting. If you look it up, this is a common issue. I also just wish there was MORE of it, even a sequel (not really a negative. That being said, what a chill little game! If you liked Undertale, or Child of Light, you’ll like Grimm’s Hollow. Simple gameplay, and I enjoyed the plot so much I played through it in one night. My personal favorite part of this game was soundtrack related. 1. Just a great, relaxing soundtrack. 2. S/O to the creators for choosing notes that compliment the soundtrack.
What I mean is, the sounds that are made when you press up or down are set at pitches that seem purposefully chosen because of how they fit within the chord structure of the music. It Was a really fun game to play, i was reminded when i would play games on counsels like Nintendo. Masterful combat, visuals, and gameplay design in general. The game doesn’t hold hands with you or explain anything, which is fine because you get to learn everything at your own pace. The only flaw is the broken English text which is obviously translated with some lackluster software (Google Translate level). They could have hired professional translators for the global audience.
Grimms Hollow Direct Play:
Talking about the game, It might have been apparent that I love the game play . Dead Cells has some of the smoothest and most satisfying combat along with the mind boggling amount of weapons and abilities you have to choose from and the combinations of both that frequently compliment each other. Thankfully you have the options because the enemy types also vary drastically, which is incredibly refreshing as you make your way through each level. Another thing I wanna talk about is the artwork in the game it’s just looks really awesome, I like it so much also same I can say for the character movements and animations . Sometimes made me feel like a badass which I never was.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium®4 1.5GHz.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Grimms Hollow folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.