GRID Autosport Free Download v22.214.171.1240 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
In Grid Autosport, the player acts as a racing driver with opportunities to start and build their own racing career via the single-player Career mode, enter competitions with fellow players on the web via the multiplayer Online mode, customise their racing experience (vehicle, circuit, race type, difficulty, etc.) to their own tastes via the single-player Custom Cup mode, and play against each other via the multiplayer Splitscreen mode. It is the first video game in GRID series not to feature Vehicle Customization this time in single player career as only featured in online mode. The Career mode is divided into seasons before which the player each time has to choose between offers from the game’s racing teams. The teams – including the best-in-the-business Ravenwest, making a return from Race Driver:
Grid – each have different season objectives and sponsor objectives, the achievement of which earns extra experience points (XP) for the players besides those received for their results. Online racing is conducted via RaceNet, Codemasters’ community hub on which players can form racing clubs, earn XP and cash as they race and fulfill sponsor objectives, then use their earnings to purchase and upgrade vehicles. Soon after the game’s release, they were also presented with sets of specific challenges, called RaceNet Challenges, announced by Codemasters
Grid Autosport emphasises the concept of racing disciplines, making them into the new event categories. There are five main categories: Touring, Endurance, Open Wheel, Tuner, and Street. During Career mode, the player picks a particular event in one of these categories, with each event (a string of races) making up a season. Each discipline features markedly different cars and race types. The latter include standard Races, Endurance races with tire wear enabled, Time Attack events, Drift events, and – as downloadable content (DLC) – Time Trials, Drag and point-to-point Sprint races. These are all accessible in Custom Cup mode as well, in which the player can also choose to participate in certain special event types, such as Checkpoint, Eliminator and Demolition Derby.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 X64
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 Series or greater
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the GRID Autosport folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.