Gray Zone Direct Download
Travel many years into the future and embark on the great adventure of Valern, a slave in the hands of a corrupt government who’s destined for great things. Explore colonized planets of our galaxy, worlds rich in animals, creatures and characters. Help Valern face his foes who stand between him and the truth. Both in-game and cutscene dialogs are fully voiced in English. In Gray Zone you command your heroes and other friendly units to avoid or defeat the enemy, to complete story objectives, mandatory or optional. You build fire teams, use machines, vehicles and weapons, collect and distribute items. Your goal is to choose the right combat strategy to minimize your losses whilst achieving a result. The game allows you to freeze time in “tactic mode”, which gives you unlimited time to re-think your strategy and issue different orders to multiple units at one moment.
Gray Zone offers a unique mixture of some old school and fresh new mechanics. You will experience full real-time battles with a ‘tactical pause’ at your service. Utilize your team, equipment and environment to get advantage over your enemies. Expect diversity in units, weapons, vehicles and more. I must admit, I wasn’t immediately charmed with Gray Zone — the first 30 minutes or so felt cookie-cutterish, I fumbled early on with the not-so-intuitive controls, and Anika’s path-finding still gives me anxiety. After trying again a second time, however, I found myself hooked on not only the story, but how the missions played into the story. Recruiting heroes, looting fallen enemies, and stumbling across armored cars to plow through armies of mutant was actually really enjoyable, and having to adjust my course of action to take into account events as they unfolded in real time was a thrill. If Gray Zone doesn’t grab you from the start, give it a little time to warm up. You’ll be glad you did.
Gray Zone Pre-Installed:
If you love playing traditional Real-time Strategy games, then you should try it out at once, because it brings you a perfect blend of Adventure, Role-playing, and Strategy elements in one pack to enjoy. Whether you’re a die-hard fan of action games or looking for a strategy mixed shoot ‘em up, it would be a perfect choice. Moreover, the way to present the story is incredible, which is revolving around a salve who turned against his master and searching for a way to take on him. To fulfil the requirements, you require to embark on a journey through the galaxy set hundreds of years into the future. Your exciting journey will let you discover memorable characters, while you will be experiencing funny dialogues and lots of actions as well.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Gray Zone folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.