Gravewood High Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Gravewood High Direct Download
Several students have gone missing at Gravewood High and none of the adults seem to have noticed. Figure out what is behind the madness permeating the school walls in the story campaign. Play with up to five friends in the co-op mode as you try to escape. But there are three problems. One – the building has turned into a deadly labyrinth that constantly shifts and changes. Two – you are being chased by the Teacher, a crazed overlord of this place.Three – not all of your friends can be trusted! Story mode. Play the first 2 sections of the single-player campaign for free, which can be continued after purchasing the full version of the game. Plunge into the atmosphere of several iconic periods of history – from the wild 80s to the American Civil War. Online co-op up to 6 players.
Work with others to find a way out of the school or betray them and escape alone. The co-op mode also includes new challenges: a dance room, a ventilation system with circular saws and many more fun and deadly puzzles. Dynamic environment. The school’s interior, including items and puzzle locations, changes between matches and the environment can be destroyed by both the players and the Teacher, creating a tense and unique adventure. Smart opponent. Meet the Teacher or, as some of you may know him, Mr. Hyde. This relentless AI opponent will track you down and set up traps even in seemingly safe corners of the school. Unique titles. Earn titles after each co-op session, such as “Teacher’s Little Helper”. Be recognized for your achievements and gameplay style.
Gravewood High Pre-Installed:
I will not let this influence my review. Rest assured when I say this is a top-quality horror game, I mean every word of that statement. If you guys are familiar with hello neighbor it’s similar to that sort of game. One enemy hunting you as you progress through the game. But unlike hello neighbor, the puzzles aren’t as obscure and difficult to figure out so the average person shouldn’t struggle to get through. To begin, each area can be slightly different depending on your spawn. Each death tweaks the level design a little bit, but your progress is not deleted. As an example, I’m on a map puzzle that requires multiple pieces to complete, but dying doesn’t remove the pieces I’ve found. To tack onto this, sometimes when I respawn a random jumpscare can suddenly happen and tweak the level design even further.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz CPU, 4 cores
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Gravewood High folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.