About The Game
Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz, and Luis Lopez all have one thing in common – they live in the worst city in America. Liberty City worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don’t.
Niko is looking to escape his past and make a new life for himself in the land of opportunity. Johnny, a veteran member of The Lost biker gang, is caught in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of the city. Luis, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (a.k.a. “Gay Tony”), is struggling with the competing loyalties of family and friends in a world in which everyone has a price. Their lives cross paths with devastating consequences as they fight to survive in a city torn apart by violence and corruption.
This definitive Grand Theft Auto bundle boasts hundreds of hours of single-player gameplay; a full suite of open-world multiplayer game types limited only by players’ creativity; dozens of eclectic radio stations with hours of music and original dialogue.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (plus Service Pack 1)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB
- Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
- Hard Drive: 22GB of Hard Disc Space
- Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Grand Theft Auto IV folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.