Grand Tactician The Civil War Download
Grand Tactician: The Civil War (1861-1865) is a real-time strategy game combining a strategic campaign with tactical battle game-play. Run your nation, muster, manage and support great armies, and maneuver them to defeat the enemy. Once the opposing armies meet, command your troops to victory in battles fought on historical battlefields. but i have never found a more all-encompassing, detailed game the likes of this before. you can build forts, depots, hospitals for the wounded, prison camps to ensure that captured soldiers dont return to enemy recruitment. you can develop and build tens of ship classes in simulated naval combat which is a whole thing of its own.
you can pick and choose how to go about fighting your war differently every time with projects, from arms imports, ship design unlocks, focusing on diplomacy, or trade, or army organization. you can manually control the exact number of a specific weapon model you want to produce to import for your armies, taking into account the time it will take to complete. you have complete freedom to name every brigade, division, and army, design their uniforms, and organize them in any way you want. not to mention the economic simulation, the diplomacy and possiblities ofo european intervention, and more.
And none of this has even gotten to playing out the actual battles. land battles are represented at brigade-level on 3d battle maps where you watch your troops let out clouds of musket smoke and see the bodies fill up the fields. those decisions you made about what guns and cannons to arm your forces with will come into full effect. its not just some added bonus stat. you will see the accuracy of a newer weapon taking down more troops, weapons with longer ranges being able to down hundreds of soldiers before the enemy even gets their own guns into range of your line
Grand Tactician The Civil War Pre-Installed:
And the casualties inflicted on both sides of every battle you fight have a weight to them. fought major battle where you lost 10,000 troops? 2,000 of them might be killed, never to return to your ranks, and those 8,000 wounded? it’ll take time for them to recover before you can bring them to bear on the field again. the brigades that took those losses don’t just immediately recover either, and over the course of the war you’ll watch your veteran brigades be chipped away in size bit by bit until they’re small but powerful fighting forces. the same goes for the enemy, and if you do a good job of running them down in your fights, you’re likely to capture prisoners as well, and maybe a couple thousand rifles to outfit a brigade with as well.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: supported
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Grand Tactician The Civil War folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.