Gloomwood Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Gloomwood is a stealth horror FPS that follows your mysterious abduction to a forgotten, twisted Victorian metropolis in the midst of a horrifying transformation. Wield your canesword and take to the shadows as you uncover the accursed mystery hidden within the fog. The producers of DUSK, AMID EVIL, ULTRAKILL and FAITH bring you a frightening, gothic immersive sim full of haunted streets, dark tunnels and decadent mansions. An intricate, hand-crafted city with freeform exploration – from towering rooftops down to hidden passages, the routes you take and paths you make, are your choice. A detailed stealth and sound system that tracks your light visibility and propagates noise accurately through the world. Tread lightly. Or prepare to get loud.
A unique arsenal to meet any situation – a stealthy canesword, six-shot revolver, folding shotgun, hand-placed traps, rope-slinging harpoon rifle and more. In-depth player interactivity, from leaning to eavesdrop, peeking through door cracks, checking the bullets in your firearms and mantling onto ledges. A mob of ghastly denizens and monsters with acute senses, like the sharp-clawed Crowmen and the fearsome, cadaver-seeking Corpse Duster. Gloomwood is full of objects to pick up, throw, climb, smash and use to your advantage. There is more to this city than you can possibly imagine…
Gloomwood Direct Download:
Real this game feels great and looks great and is tense. If you like the Thief games or Splinter Cell/Metal Gear Solid stealth to some extent you should probably try this game. Dillon Rogers and David Szymanski are one hell of a team and great force in the video game industry, plus New Blood cannot seem to miss. The game is disappointing for many reasons. To start, there’s a completely un-skippable, fairly lengthy tutorial, which is just annoying if you intend to play more than 1 character. You’ll immediately notice that while the overworld is a cool idea, there’s no point to it existing, and it feels like a clever way of hiding a lack of actual world design. You have tons of Pokemon-esque world encounters that randomly spring on you, but you can just ignore them with a click, so there’s not really much point to them. Traversing this overworld is also a pain, as you walk pretty slowly, and the map navigation/fast-travel system in the game is very poorly designed. The map in general needs a lot of work if I’m being honest, as it’s clumsy and hard to read at times, and annoying to adjust. You do get some variation in levels, but be prepared to play EXTREMELY similar maps over, and over, and over again throughout the campaign. While the multi-class customization is nice
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 Or Later
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor Or Higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 Or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: A gloomy one
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Gloomwood folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.