Glass Wings Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Glass Wings Direct Download
Glass Wings is a fast paced third-person parkour platformer. Vault, jump, roll, and slide your way through the beautiful minimalist metropolis to hone your skills. Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate freerunner? Utilize a variety of movements to quickly traverse a thrilling environment Carefully crafted linear levels ensure you never have to break your parkour flow. Inspired by classic games of the genre, Glass Wings features a simplified cityscape designed specifically for freerunning. Glass Wings is a short 20 minute proof of concept parkour experience designed to gather player feedback and funding for Glass Wings 2.0. As a solo developer, your support and feedback is of great value, and essential to improving present systems for the next iteration of Glass Wings. Thank you for playing, and being apart of my journey! Movement mostly feels natural, the character has a set of flashy moves to go over obstacles which don’t feel out of place, wall-running is actually done right (aside from being limited to specific walls), which is quite rare in games like this.
Give the character limited health, so if they lose too much health for some reasons, they actually faint and the player has to start the area again from either the very beginning, or from the last checkpoint. The fact this doesn’t exist really reduces from the experience of a “challenge” to either dodge incoming damage, or to avoid losing health by not rolling properly after a long fall. Make the timing of the jump button a bit more forgiving. As of right now, when running constantly it feels like I have to press the jump button during very weird timing, where it’s not exactly very close to the object, but it can’t be done from as far as I would expect it to be either, so maybe work out how you can program the system to detect the vault/jumping input and process it from various distances. With the “flowy” nature of the game, I expect to be able to read the prompts a good amount of distance before the action itself, rather than the prompts popping up only before the action itself.
Glass Wings Pre-Installed:
For example, the wall-run tutorial prompt shows up only near the wall itself, rather than a good distance beforehand, where one could easily read it out and finish processing it mentally before having to make the jump. Personally I would make a playlist of these songs to shuffle between them during the whole gameplay – it makes it much easier so you don’t have to code a specific track for either level, and if you don’t like the idea of shuffle, at least put them in a specific order to play in, it will certainly help the vibe. This is a personal taste thing, but maybe add a mode where the special objects actually don’t have special coloring, so the players would need to rely on their visual understanding of the environment to find the way forward.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- Processor: 3.8 Ghz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 16GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Glass Wings folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.