GigaBash Free Download v1.2 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
After centuries spent slumbering in the bowels of the earth, the primordial beasts known as Titans have awoken. Now they must battle humanity – and one another – for total world dominance. GigaBash combines the chaos and creativity of titles like Power Stone, Super Smash Bros Ultimate and War of Monsters with the jaw-dropping scale of the classic kaiju movies. Play as either a rampaging Titan or a Titan-hunting mecha; summon lightning from the heavens, use a radio tower as a baton, or roll a whole district (and your enemies) into a single massive snowball. Wreak enough havoc and you’ll evolve into your final form, the terrifyingly titanic S-Class. Choose from a colourful roster of 10 unique characters in Battle Mode, each with their own moveset and playstyle. Can you master them all.
STOMPING GROUND Dive into a fun frenetic free-for-all with as many as four other players, duke it out in Battle mode, or pair up in 2v2. Wage war around the world – from cityscapes to exotic locales, nowhere is safe from the wrath of the Titans! HOMEFRONT Hop on the couch to challenge up to three friends with local multiplayer. Nobody home? No problem, just head online! CLASH OF THE TITANS Discover the origins (and misadventures) of the Titans in four unique single-player campaigns, each with their own oversized protagonist. HALL OF THE ALPHAS Go head to head in Duel mode, challenging another player to see who is the true King of the Titans. MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM Experience the ultimate party mode with a variety of minigames designed for maximum fun. Only available in local play.
As a concept: I am slightly biased since I love giant monsters (kaiju). I do love all the references to certain Kaiju throughout this and I love the unique and fun designs that the developers have done! Fans of kaiju will def love this and honestly I’d say the story mode is a nice touch especially for the panel artwork and just how well it’s told! As a game: It’s a fun game. Run around and punch other monsters and see them go fly across the map or see someone unleash their ultimate. Don’t go into this thinking about it too hard (aside from if you’re planning on doing ranked matches). Pick a monster and then go bash others! Good dumb fun, especially with friends. Has a good mix of Powerstone and War of the Monsters, especially the latter with how floaty the monsters feel when sent flying. Story mode is short and cheesy, but the cutscenes have a smooth transition between 2D art and ingame assets and you can tell they had fun making all of it. And like Dawn of the Monsters, you can tell the devs are massive (pun intended) fans of kaiju films and tokusatsu in general.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480, GTX 570, GTX 670, or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the GigaBash folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.