Gedonia Direct Download
Gedonia is an open world roleplaying game, inspired by oldschool classics. Become a simple traveller and adventure seeker, explore huge world of Gedonia, progress your character any way you want, discover hidden treasures and mysteries and fight vast array of enemies. The vast world of Gedonia is a beautiful place with a lot of unexplored areas, and you are just a simple adventurer, who leaves their home village in search of a better life. But no matter which faction you join, you start to notice strange events happening, that might bring something very bad to this world. Complete freedom of building a character in any way. You can be a powerful mage, strong warrior, agile assassin, charismatic leader, skillful crafter or anything in between. Join different factions with their own lore, characters, stories and quests. Explore and conquer scary and mysterious dungeons, find rare loot, defeat powerful bosses.
Find and recruit unique allies to your party. Uncover mysteries, solve puzzles and complete platforming challenges in the world. Multiple ways to complete one quest! Use raw strength, charisma or stealth skills to complete the objectives. Build and decorate your own house, plant and gather plants, farm animals. Set in a region sharing its namesake, Gedonia narrates the (rather cliché) story of a commoner that, by chance and fate, finds out to be the chosen for much greater endeavors that will influence the entire world. The setting per-se isn’t the most original nor exciting: a high fantasy standard trope with magic and ancient civilization remnants thrown around, nonetheless the world is charming to explore and built pretty well overall. After leaving your hometown, you’ll be able to explore deserts, forests, ancient ruins and many other environments that feel varied and distinct in terms of not only locations, but also enemies, fauna, plants and general ambience.
Gedonia Direct Play:
Given the enormous world size, on-foot traveling will soon become obsolete in favor of mounts, faster and with unlimited stamina, and fast-travel platforms you can progressively activate and use to teleport around – because of course, being the chosen one allows you to do so. Specializing in certain schools of magic allows teleportation to-and-from any location and even flight later on, which I found invaluable traversal and time-saving tools. Each region is divided into smaller areas that have quests, bosses and major points of interest already pre-marked, however a great number of hidden ones are also present. Roaming the world feels interesting because each new location and quest will usually bring much-needed XP and gear, and in many cases surprise you with unexpected events. Most places have secrets embedded into them, with dungeons often hiding hidden areas with loot chests, and even the overworld may have plenty of caches and treasures to find in the middle of nothing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 8 (32/64-bit)/Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 960 or equivalent
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Gedonia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.