GearBlocks Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
GearBlocks Direct Download
GearBlocks is an open ended sandbox game for mechanically minded builders. You can build a car with rack and pinion steering and a working drive-train with a differential gear. Or you could make a run-and-jump parkour course with motorised bouncy platforms, or an unstoppable walking mechanical elephant. The only limit is your imagination…and physics. Create Build or repair your creations anywhere on the map. Snap parts together, resize them, change their materials, paint them, and link their behaviours together. Choose from over 200 parts, including functional mechanical elements such as motors, gears, pulleys, joints, springs, actuators, and much more. Turn, grab and shove your machines and watch the parts physically interact. Jump into the driver’s seat and put your vehicles through their paces. Crash and smash your constructions to smithereens. Learn how to build with the in-game tutorial scenario. Explore the example constructions to see how they’re put together. Test your builds in the included challenge scenarios. Make rag-dolls from body parts and use them as your custom player character.
Mod the game with Lua scripting to create your own custom tools, scenarios, challenges and mini-games. Share Share your creations with the community, try out what others have made, and maybe learn a new building trick or two along the way! Everything you could ask for a physics based sandbox game. Building realistic mechanisms, building goofy things, build whatever comes to mind whenever you want, and it just works. The perfect game for learning or messing about with anything mechanical. my fav being the truck, now there was a bummer because at least for me, i cant edit the example builds and i like to make either modification or remove parts so i can get an idea on how to build a ( for me ) truck frame and get a better look on how building the suspension in the game works,
I will probably have to wait for the people who have had the demo and is pretty known in the controls and building part already. Though this technically gives you more time to react, it makes it difficult to find where the exact number is, which, slows you down considerably. May just be a me issue. I’ll leave that up to comments. challenging events and boss battles, as well as online multiplayer where you can compete with up to 24 players. It has a great physics engine, impressive graphics, and a lot of content. It may have some technical issues and long load times, but they are not enough to ruin the enjoyment.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)
- Processor: 4-Core, 3Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 900 series or equivalent, 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the GearBlocks folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.