Gas Station Simulator Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Gas Station Simulator is all about renovating, expanding and running a gas station along a highway in the middle of a desert. Freedom of choice and multiple approaches to run your business and deal with pressure are key ingredients in this game. Buy an abandoned gas station in the middle of nowhere and restore it to its former glory. Get rid of debris and broken furniture, fix up the walls, paint and decorate the place to your liking. Just don’t spend all your cash on the looks right away, you bought a gas station after all. Repair the equipment, buy what can’t be repaired and start serving your customers to earn money for further renovations and improvements. You don’t need to stay small. You can expand your gas station to be able to serve more customers. Also, a gas station is not just about selling fuel. You can expand the array of services that you offer to your customers and thus attract more and more varied customers. You have various expansion options at your disposal, from smaller ones like providing toilets, a simple shop to complement your income up to big ones like an entire workshop to perform car repairs or even a car wash. There are quite a few choices and most of the expansions can themselves be further expanded upon as well. There is so much you can do here.
Serving your customers is key in running your gas station with success. They all expect to have their cars filled up, their shopping done right away and aren’t that patient even when it comes to repairs of their vehicles. You are going to be dealing with some serious time pressure at peak hours and have to schedule various tasks for when it’s less hectic. Proper time management and choosing the right priorities becomes very important when it comes to keeping your customers happy. While you can try, it most cases running a gas station that has been expanded and upgraded offering lots of different services to your customers might be just too much to handle for you alone. This is where employees come into play. You can hire even multiple employees to help you with the various tasks at the gas station. Employees have their own skills and some are better at some tasks than others. Employees also level based on the tasks they perform and become better at them with time.
You can’t sell what you don’t have. Keeping track of your stock is important and ordering at the right time for the right price helps to keep profits up. To even better use low price opportunities, you can build a warehouse and expand it to allow for larger storage. Keeping a close eye on your stock is crucial as deliveries take time and you really don’t want to run out of goods to sell, not to mention fuel. We created the game so that if you like, you can dive deep into management features and micromanage the living you know what out of it. However, if micromanaging isn’t your cup of tea, we don’t force you to deal with the depths of it. That being said, micromanaging some aspects like supplies or employees can be very rewarding both in terms of finances and fun.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) or 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Gas Station Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.