Garden of the Sea Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Garden of the Sea invites you to play, craft and explore at your own pace. Let go of the demands of everyday life and be embraced by a world of creativity and wonder. If you are looking for progression and adventure, you will find it. If you are looking for respite and meditative relaxation, stay where you are and let the world gently take its course. Craft your garden with interactive tools designed from the ground-up for virtual reality. Create raised plant beds, fences, trellises and decor for a variety of veggies and flowers. Nurture and care for local creatures by figuring out their favorite foods. Go fishing for new friends to hang out in your pond. Build and upgrade your house. Decorate and design it to feel like home. Cook new dishes with the veggies you have grown yourself! Stay up all night. Go exploring with your boat! Complete quests to unlock new adventures, creatures, and more! Encourage your animal friends to make babies (totally safe for work!) Find the best spot to meditate for a moment.
Save your favorite moments with the in-game camera. Easy recommend for anyone who likes Stardew Valley or the general wholesome farm, craft and explore curve. The game can be a bit daunting and all over the place as it opens up fast giving you so many seeds to plant and mini-quests to do. The game defo seems built around mini-tasks and quests. The farming is a bit too easy but the pet management stuff in nice and the fishing is great. The game is charming and lovely. I’ll be sinking a LOT more time into this one. The inventory system really needs ability to move stacks and you will be frustrated by small inventory and lots of stuff fast. The item pickup and grab is a bit finicky and could use more polish. Movement really forces you to use teleport, there is an option for smooth move but you will still HAVE to teleport a lot. The fishing doesn’t seem to take into account rod.
Consider more of a “mixed” review then a straight positive review. I didn’t really love this game, but I would still recommend it. Why? Well, I simply didn’t fully understand what I was getting myself into. I bought this assuming it would be similair to stardew valley, but without the town sim/dating stuff. That literally couldn’t be farther from the truth. This game really is just a chill farming game, with incredible music and beautiful graphics. But the keyword there is chill.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 1500X
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970/1060 or Radeon RX 480
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Garden of the Sea folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.