Gaokao.Love.100Days Direct Download
Getting a girl-friend before Gaokao(National College Entrance Exam), I know it’s crazy, but from today, we will face everything together. Is there still room for love in this 100 days, or am I just ruining my life, or worse, her life? This is a dating simulation game based on Chinese students’ real life. You can have romantic relationship with classmates, but remember that you have just 100 days while preparing for “Gaokao”. Keep a balance between score and romance, or just drop one and see what would happen? There are over 10 story lines and will lead to more than 50 ends. This is the story of Marsh, the kid who played it as cool as possible until the bittersweet end. Obviously, as an American, my study habits are different than that of a Chinese student. Comparing Gaokao to something like the SAT test is a world of difference. So for my playthrough of the game, I played it exactly like I do school in real life.
In the beginning, I had it all. The girlfriend, Muxin, friends, and generally nothing to worry about except the first Simulation test, which was about 30 days away. There were a surprisingly large amount of activities to choose from when free time was available, so I thought that the game likely wanted me to see what it had to offer. How wrong I was. After about 30 days of a happy, cute, almost relaxing little game of high-school antics, I screwed up on the first Simulation test. After all, I had barely studied at all during my free time. The tone shift after messing up that test was jarring. The music pretty much ceased altogether, except for this haunting song that played rather frequently when I would have arguments with my dissapointed parents. Muxin wasn’t the same either, as her score was rather low as well. Marsh used to be a nice kid, after all,
I was the one making his decisions for the most part. After the arguments got more and more intense (to the point where coming home was dreaded), I was no longer able to study. It wasn’t my decision any more, it was my character, Marsh, taking the wheel. The arguments got worse. Marsh needed to bring up the test scores, and after talking with Muxin and deciding that the RELATIONSHIP was likely the reason for the low scores, Marsh dumped Muxin after screaming at her about his feelings. I (the player obviously) had no say in this. And the arguments kept getting worse. Marsh’s father eventually smacked him a few times. The game was now very depressing. After sleeping outside under a bridge, he finally slipped from all that I had made him. If China wanted him to focus on the test and nothing else, it succeeded. Marsh snapped. Test problems became his entire life for the next 50 days. Grades sky-rocketed, but all of the old characters were nowhere to be seen and health was declining.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WIN7(Recommended)/WIN8/Vista
- Processor: 1000MHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Memory 128Mb
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Gaokao.Love.100Days folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.