GameGuru Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Welcome to GameGuru, game making for everyone. We’ve created an easy to use and most enjoyable game creator. Join us and our great and enthusiastic game-making community on your journey to make fun games! Imagine creating a world that you and your friends come together and play… and creating it can be a matter of minutes with no technical jiggery-pokery needed at all 🙂 Of course, you can happily spend hours, days..even weeks creating your masterpiece, the great thing about GameGuru is, you won’t be held up by learning strange alien languages or using complex modelling tools. The time you spend with GameGuru is all about creating and having fun whilst doing it. When you first launch GameGuru, it may appear to be a simple level editor, but it’s actually crammed with lots of useful tools you will need to make your own game, including a character creator, model importer, building maker, complete scripting language and of course, over 6GB of complimentary game assets to get you started. The fact it’s as easy as any in-game level editor is a plus, and unlike level editors, you get to save out what you’ve made and even sell your game.
We’ve created a small game level for you to play and enjoy, which shows you how you might lay out your level, and balance the combat to give the player a challenging experience. You can, of course, edit this level any way you wish and learn from an existing demo level rather than start completely from scratch. We believe there is nothing on the market which enables you to create and share a 3D game as quickly as GameGuru, thanks to a massive starter collection of assets, our easy drag and drop approach and built-in game logic so you don’t need to code it yourself (unless you want to). As a welcome bonus, we have also included an expansion pack with over 2.8 GB of additional game assets for you to get started, completely free! In fact, all the art you see in the screenshots above are included in GameGuru and you are free to include them in your games, no strings attached. We do sell additional content DLCs, but with over 6,000 megabytes of game assets already crammed into GameGuru, the DLCs are entirely optional.
3D Game Engine & Editor
- Easy to use, drag & drop style
- Birds eye view & 3D fly editing systems
- Game world – Construct levels for your games
- Terrain editor – With easy to use controls you can create unique environments
- Infinite vegetation system – Vegetation is auto-generated, just paint it on the map
- Level of detail – The game engine supports Level Of Detail technology (LOD)
- Cascade shadow mapping – Real-time dynamic sun shadow
- Lightmapping – Add fast shadows to your levels with the shadow baking system
- Sky maps – Choose from a wide range of high-resolution sky maps
- Occlusion Culling System – Fast rendering from a special object culling system
- Light Rays – Let the light flood your game scenes with cool god rays
- Connect to the Asset Store to extend your library of game assets
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, 2GB Video Card (Minimum Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the GameGuru folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.