Fuser Free Download PC Game Pre-Installed In A Direct Link.
About The Game
Regardless of the material, the key to good DJing is dropping records with pinpoint timing. That could be in a general sense, like making sure you’re cuing your music either on every fourth beat (the downbeat) or more track-specific pickups that signal the perfect time in the next group of bars to drop your piece. On top of that, you can change the key or tempo of your running mix among a bunch of other options, and all will send the crowd swinging from the digital rafters in elation when blended perfectly.
The nuances of how the scoring system works are pretty obscure though, so while nailing the basics consistently promises good scores it’s difficult to know how to break through to five-star runs.
On that note, hopping into any mode before playing the eight to 10-hour campaign would be a mistake. The story of an up-and-coming DJ stumbling into opportunities to play on the stages of the world’s biggest acts is a boring and rote one, but it’s also Fuser’s effective tutorial, spreading handfuls of lessons and techniques over its 36 levels. In almost all of them, you’ll learn a new trick like adding distortion filters to tracks or how to synchronize drops of multiple instruments at the same time.
There’s a smattering of objectives to complete during each performance, usually revolving around using the newly introduced skill or ability in your set. This is the most effective way to learn how to combine Fuser’s many components into a good show. That said, there are so many things to learn, involving so much menu surfing and management, that I rarely used any of these concepts outside of when I was specifically asked to.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit) or Newer (64 bit) Windows OS
- Processor: 8 Core Custom AMD 1.75 MHz or Core i5-4690 series
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD 7790, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fuser folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.