Fuga Melodies of Steel Direct Download
We have to fight! If we don’t, everyone we love will be taken away!” One fateful night, a peaceful village is thrown into the flames of war. Determined to save their families, a group of children boards a giant tank and begins an offensive charge! Fuga: Melodies of Steel is an RPG where you place children, each with their own unique characteristics and skills, at different gun turrets in a tank to fight against the enemy. Living inside the tank, the children show emotion and gain affinity amongst each other. Manage these both to change the outcome of their journey!A mysterious ancient weapon: The Taranis Taranis, the giant tank sheltering the children, conceals many mysteries and somehow seems to have its own will. In situations of crisis, it can release a forbidden weapon, the dreadful Soul Cannon. Your adventure. Your choices. Will you make sacrifices for victory? Or will you seek another path? In this RPG, many choices have to be made in order to progress… but taking the safest road may not always be the best option. Faced with a desperate situation, what course of action will you choose?
Fuga: Melodies of Steel is an absolutely gorgeous game. The art is awe inspiring and the music is emotional and beautiful. The actual mechanics of the game, the turn based combat and life-sim, persona-style, intermission character management are incredibly engaging, full of thoughtful important choices and great moments. The combat is challenging and unique it’s great and thoughtful, throwing away many bad RPG tropes and replacing them with new systems. Though, I would personally recommend only playing 1 chapter a day, as the enemy variety in the early game can get a bit repetitive if you play it in a large sitting. To start, I don’t know too many other rpgs with a world quite like this. Fuga’s setting is a pastoral dieselpunk WW II, but with ancient relic weapons and just a tiny bit of useable magic.
Fuga Melodies of Steel Pre-Installed:
The main characters are orphans, and they man the weapons hardpoints on a tank. In between battles, you can form social links between them, garden, cook, do laundry, and overall get kind of cozy in between bouts of getting traumatized by the horrors of the front. Even without doing that, though, Fuga’s a fairly tough game. Certain enemy formations are incredibly busted, and you’re expected to get extremely busted right back in order to deal with them. Status effects are massively impactful, and some of them can only be cured at checkpoints between strings of battles, so sometimes you’ll do things like rotating your back row into a debilitating attack so that you can then rotate them back out and keep using your uninjured front row.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0 GHz / Intel Core i3-2100, 3.10 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 460, 768 MB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card or onboard chipset
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fuga Melodies of Steel folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.