Fueled Up Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Fueled Up is a chaotic couch co-op spaceship recovery game for up to four players. You and your crewmates must fuel, fix and rescue damaged spaceships before the evil space octopus gets its tentacles on them! Return the spaceships to safety while dealing with unexpected dangers like wormholes, asteroid showers, and space squids. Keep the engines fueled up, fix hull breaches, and extinguish fires or risk the ship blowing up! There are no boring days in the life of a spaceship recovery engineer! INTENSE COUCH CO-OP FUN Enjoy a game where teamwork, a rapid pace, and multiple task juggling combine with heavy doses of chaos and laughter. Mix careful planning with split-second decision making to make it back to base! ONLINE/LOCAL MULTIPLAYER + CONTROLLER SHARING Work with your crewmates in both local and online multiplayer. Only one controller? No problem! Share it with your friend and save spaceships together. BONUS CHALLENGES Returning safely not enough? Craving even more excitement? Each level offers extra objectives to test your skills and prove there’s no task too challenging for you and your crew!
It can be hard to understand what is happening. The visual accessibility options have noticeably improved since the Next Fest demo we played but we still sometimes get confused. For example, I wish the airlock power sound/light would flash progressively faster as it runs out. I wish there was an option to make the hints button a toggle. I would prefer the hints overlay to be on almost all the time without holding the button. Heavily appreciate built-in game manual to explain its rpg stats and combat systems. It’s a thing games have sorely missed in the digital age, to have that essential information shipped with the product. There were still some aspects of the game it didn’t explain that required additional playtime to figure out.
Fueled Up Pre-Installed:
Loading left a lot to be desired, on a NVME SSD it was still rather slow, particularly for navigating stages of a single floor up to a boss, let alone the entire zone. I can only imagine how slow the games loading screens are on hard disk drives. On top of the initially-cool animation transitions between locations in the game. No idea if the game loads while playing those either, the fast forward button always feels like a must. Worried about the sales on this, not a lot of reviews for the caliber of game on offer. The studio deserves to live on and keep exploring new titles, their premise is unfortunately scarce and unique in the industry right now. Getting attention is hard, on top of rather high demands for polish in the modern gaming space. In this case, Young Souls has rough edges, but the core game proved to be a worthwhile experience for us, and would definitely like to see more.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fueled Up folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.