FTL Faster Than Light Free Download v1.6.14 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
FTL is now available in 9 languages! English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Simplified Mandarin! The free expansion, FTL: Advanced Edition, is available now! Content additions include: new alien race, events, weapons, playable ships, drones, and more! Also adds additional musical tracks by Ben Prunty, and events by Tom Jubert and guest writer Chris Avellone. If you already own FTL it should update the new content automatically. Advanced Edition is included free for anyone who purchases the game from this point forward. In FTL you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It’s a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields? Reroute all power to the engines in an attempt to escape, power up additional weapons to blow your enemy out of the sky, or take the fight to them with a boarding party? This “spaceship simulation roguelike-like” allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through a randomly generated galaxy filled with glory and bitter defeat.
FTL is a space-themed, rogue like, strategy game. I’ve spent 300+ hours playing this game, and no matter how many times I beat it, I always come back for more. As the player, your job is to oversee a spacecraft of your choosing, which can prove to be both satisfying as well as difficult at times. There are many different alien races, ships, weapons, methods of offense/defense, dialogue choices, and ways to customize your ship, thus making FTL very replayable, in my humble opinion. This game will definitely be for you if you enjoy glorious pixel art of the universe, decision making, tactical thinking, and interesting dialogue/scenarios. Now that I’ve sung my song of praise, I must warn you about what this game isn’t. FTL is not fast paced, skill based, and you cannot make or customize any type of character(s) to play as.
You can shoot space ships with various types of lasers, missiles, beams, and ion weaponry. You could also unleash some kind of boarding party, comprised of different alien races/ attack drones, so that you may kill the crew and take their cargo. You can utilize weapons that cause fire or hull breaches to occur on an enemy ship as well. You could even use hacking or mind control to wreak havoc among the enemy’s ranks. You can even target specific systems, which in turn will disable certain functions in an enemy ship. (Shooting the shield system will weaken or disable the enemy’s shield). you surely won’t be the only one attacking in this game, so you must also bolster your ship’s defenses through its speed, energy shields, drones, crew, and the durability of your blast doors. See, this here game is so in depth, that you can choose to upgrade your doors, so that you may open an airlock to dispose of intruders or put out a fire.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280×720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support, and recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM
- Hard Drive: 175 MB HD space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the FTL Faster Than Light folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.