Frozenheim Free Download v0.6.0.13 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
It is the time of Viking sagas. A blood feud tears apart your fatherland. You are banished from the lands of your ancestors, doomed to seek out a new home for yourself and those still loyal to you. Your new clan looks up to you as winter draws close. Building a settlement is no easy task, but keeping your people safe from cold, famine, and those who seek to destroy you is even harder. Will you be the Earl that can rise to power and write their own saga of conquest and victory? Frozenheim is a serene Norse city builder game that offers elaborate management mechanics and multiple progression trees to balance as you maintain and expand your settlement. Prepare for brutal RTS combat that will put your tactical skill into a test. As you launch exploration parties on foot and by boats you will not only discover resources you can exploit but also draw the attention of the enemies who will seek to destroy you. To prove yourself an Earl worthy of sagas, you will:
Build and expand a Viking village from nothing to a rich, unconquerable settlement Forage, hunt, fish, grow your food, and keep your clan safe as the seasons pass Find your own progression path as you learn to utilize new buildings and units Explore the fjords of Midgard, launch raid parties on foot or set sail in your drakkars Seek the blessings of ancient shrines and build temples to win the favor of Asgard Raid other players or form alliances with them in multiplayer matches Capture the raw beauty of the Frozen North in photo-mode I beats me why there are so many negative reviews – the game is in early access. If you buy a game in early access, you really need to understand what this means. It’s a gamble, and I have bought more than one game where the devs just ran off with my money. This game is different – for the low price I paid, I have already gotten my money’s worth. By this I mean, after only playing 5 hours, I can divide what I paid by three and think this is a good rate for entertainment., so further time spent in the game is just a bonus. Add to this, that the devs *have not* run off and are updating the gamer and listening to community feedback. So – good value for the price as it stands, with more on the way.
Also, the devs have a clear roadmap – and this always bodes well. Personally, I would like to see more emphasis on building, rather than combat; as this was the original intent of the game, and the aspect I enjoy the most – but I assume the devs are responding to community feedback hear – so no complaints, this is what good devs *should* do. Interesting city builder and challenging, fun and strategic RTS all rolled into one. Updates are often and the developer really cares what the player base thinks of the game. Would recommend for lovers of both City Builders and RTS genres. It looks beautiful and it’s a great game, even though it’s still in early access. The game is still improving and it’ll be even greater when it comes out of it. Can’t wait for that to happen and I’m looking forward to future updates!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core 3.2 GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 265 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Frozenheim folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.