About The Game
Since the premiere, Frostpunk has been enriched with a number of updates. You can enjoy the new Endless Mode (with 3 ways of playing it) that increases the replayability of the game. There is also a new scenario – The Fall of Winterhome, that further expands the game’s universe and lore. And for the dessert, we’ve added things like naming characters and automatons and finally a photo mode. All of this is available for free for all the owners of the game. There are also three expansions, available with the paid Season Pass. At the same time we would like to inform you that we are not planning to create any more content for Frostpunk, as this journey is over for us, but there are more to come in the future, so be sure to keep an eye out for our games. Of course the game will still receive patches and fixes and we’ll provide the technical support.
The Official Season Pass for Frostpunk is out and complete! It grants you access to all additional content released for the game since the premiere, including three expansions (The Last Autumn, On The Edge and The Rifts), that widely broaden the main story and fill a lot of gaps in the game’s universe. What’s more, when you’re done with the game itself, you’ll be able to unwind while listening to the Digital Soundtrack featuring orchestrated music or learn more about the world with the exclusive.
Frostpunk, the newest title from the creators of This War of Mine, is a society survival game where heat means life and every decision comes at a price. In an entirely frozen world, people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold. You face the task of building the last city on Earth and securing the means necessary for your community to survive. Optimization and resource management often clash with empathy and thoughtful decision-making. While city and society management will consume most of the ruler’s time, at some point exploration of the outside world is necessary to understand its history and present state. What decisions will you make to ensure the survival of your society? What will you do when pushed to the limit? And who will you become in the process?
Establish laws that regulate the existence of your growing society. Decide on their working routine, healthcare, food provision and other crucial aspects of everyday life. Maintain their hope and contentment – the moral condition of your society is as important as securing the basic means to keep them fed and safe. If you reach a turning point, do not hesitate to determine the path of your people. Should you rule them with an iron fist… or show them a way of compassion and faith? Reach for extremes or try to find a fair balance. Whichever you choose, remember: there’s no turning back. Some of your decisions will seem small – like deciding the fate of a troubled citizen or meeting the demands of a newborn faction – but be aware that the sum of your doings can lead to unexpected results. Your people put their faith in you, but their devotion is not limitless. Leadership can be a burden.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Frostpunk folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.