About The Game
Forza Horizon 3 is a racing video game set in an open world environment based in a fictional representation of Australia. The gameplay world is about twice the size of its predecessor, Forza Horizon 2, and the game contains locales based upon their real-life Australian counterparts. While previous Horizon games have depicted the player as being one of the racers of the Horizon Festival, the player is now the director of the festival, and their role is to expand the festival throughout Australia by completing races, challenges, and stunts to earn fans. By expanding the festival, the player can unlock new areas, challenges, and racing courses.
Players mainly compete in various forms of races, although players can also engage in numerous non-racing activities. Added in Forza Horizon 2, players can participate in Bucket List Challenges. During Bucket List Challenges, the player is given a task to complete with a specific vehicle, such as reaching a certain speed limit, for example. One of the new features introduced in Forza Horizon 3 are Horizon Blueprints, which allows the player to customise races and
Bucket List Challenges. Breakable boards called “bonus boards” can be discovered around the gameplay world; when driven over, they award the player with experience points or a discount on fast travelling. As players progress through the game, they will receive notifications informing them of barn find rumours; when found, the in-game mechanic will restore the barn find for the player to use. Players are able to earn “skill points” from performing driving stunts with their vehicle; if enough skill points are acquired, they can be spent to purchase certain perks.
Returning from previous Forza games, Forza Horizon 3 features an implemented driving AI called Drivatars, which learns and mimics the driving abilities of Forza players. Drivatars are found throughout the gameplay world, and they appear in races as opponents, where they can be adjusted by game difficulty via the player. Apart from standard races, Drivatars can be challenged to a head-to-head race. If the player wins the race, they will be able to recruit that Drivatar onto their racing team, which lets the player earn additional experience points, fans, and in-game currency. Players can also recruit Drivatars in a car convoy. When in a car convoy, Drivatars will follow the player, and they can be upgraded by skill points to perform certain tasks throughout the game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit Anniversary Update.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 3.6 GHz or AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz.
- RAM: 12 GB System Memory.
- GPU RAM:Â 4 GB Video Memory.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 480 4GB.
- HDD:Â 60 GB Available Space.
Video Memory 4 GB
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Forza Horizon 3 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.