About The Game
The easiest explanation for its form would be the new features it includes, but that isn’t quite right. Nobody’s enticed into a new Football Manager game by its new features, however useful or profound they might be. Instead, players are drawn into its intoxicating spreadsheets and carefully simulated
calf strains by the things that don’t change: the astounding depth of its player database, the attention to detail in every aspect of its dutiful recreation of the football world. Like a great impressionist painter, Football Manager 2020 captures the whole ecosystem of the sport using an email inbox, some menus, and a match engine that, yes, still looks more like Virtua Striker than FIFA.
That’s not to cast its new additions to the side altogether, though. Top of the pile is the Development Centre, essentially a new menu which aggregates all the useful info you’d want to know about your young players
in your organisation’s youth squads. Traditionally, keeping tabs on your potential wonderkids has been one of the fiddlier and less enjoyable aspects of the job, too often leaving you stumped as to why the 16 year-old you’d pegged as the Bolivian Messi has a stats screen full of downward arrows.
The Development Centre doesn’t ensure those promising kids all become world-beaters, but at a glance it’s at least apparent why they’re not flourishing. Young Chelsea forward Tammy Abraham suffered in my first save for not getting enough first team football, and my backroom staff let me know his stats weren’t progressing as they should be as a result. Still, what’s a manager to do when Olivier ‘The Jawline’ Giroud’s putting in a twilight season for the ages and locking down the deep-lying forward spot with his production
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (64-bit), Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 – 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Football Manager 2020 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.