Folcroft Monastery Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Folcroft Monastery Direct Download
WARNING: This game contains flashing lights. If you are sensitive to this, please use caution or avoid playing. Story You’ve been hired by an outfit known as SMS Group to retrieve an artifact lost somewhere inside the abandoned Folcroft Monastery. Locals say the place is haunted by restless spirits, but the pay was too good to pass up. You asked little questions. Find the artifact requested and get out alive. Expect anywhere from 30-45 minutes to complete this game. The game was very enjoyable to run through. My only gripe is that I wish I could’ve been able to sprint from the very beginning of the game (I abuse my sprint in every game I play and I don’t know why… lol). The scares in this game got me pretty good at times… and the story itself was a pretty fun play. I look forward to more creations from this studio… kudos to you Black Knife. You deserve every single dollar you make from this game.
Folcroft Monastery is a short horror game with pretty straight forward puzzles. I love games that encourage exploration, especially with collectibles, even though there aren’t very many (5 to be exact) it’s still rewards you for looking around the environment. The puzzles aren’t difficult as you just bring the missing items to the correct location, but there are some good jump scares and the story is intriguing. There seems to be a sequel in the works and I’m looking forward to what this developer comes up with next. If you’re looking for a short horror game or a good intro to Indie horror games, give this one a look.
Folcroft Monastery Free Steam Pre-Installed:
This was a fun short horror experience! This is a great game considering it’s this developers first one. I definitely recommend checking it out. There are some good jumpscares and the overall atmosphere was dark and creepy. The walking was a bit slow, but other than that no complaints. I’m looking forward to other games this dev comes out with! The level crafting is pretty robust and the creative community has crafted literally thousands of rooms to play and puzzle with, and unlike the rooms that come with the game, these can be QUITE challenging.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Folcroft Monastery folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.