Fobia St Dinfna Hotel Free Download v1.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Treze Trilhas is home to the St. Dinfina Hotel, a decadent site that is the subject of numerous rumors including mysterious disappearances and paranormal activity. Hoping to break the story, amateur journalist Roberto Leite Lopes travels to Santa Catarina following a tip from his friend Stephanie. His investigative skills will be needed not only to uncover the truth but to survive when reality is turned upside down with his discovery of a camera that reveals different timelines, a fanatical cult, human experiments, and apparitions roaming the halls. Solve puzzles and scavenge for anything to stop their hunt as the past, present and future collide. Explore a Grand Hotel – The Unreal Engine brings terrifyingly realistic visuals to this first-person horror experience. Survive the Horrors – Scavenge for supplies while you run, hide, or fight the monsters that stalk the corridors. Unravel the Mystery – Worlds collide in a twisting narrative full of puzzles and conspiracies. Look to the past and the future – Interact with different timelines using an enigmatic camera that connects parallel realities to uncover the many secrets hidden in the walls of the hotel.
There is this mechanic for scaring the player that at first was somewhat never wracking but over time just got annoying, as you can see in the cover art above a small girl wearing a gas mask is in the game, she’s not really a threat but some in-game note explains that when she’s around all light flickers including natural light, this happens to you sometimes and it starts to get old quick especially when it happens near enemies and this really is annoying as it happens frequently and all I do is just stand there with my thumb up my ass until it passes. The flashlight is in my inventory, this is a small nitpick on my part but it annoys me that something that should just be for me to see in dark areas takes up a spot when in similar games it does not.
there is a map in all the halls of the hotel but I wasn’t sure if they were being updated or not but even if it was I shouldn’t have to go out into a hallway to look at a map to see where I need to go next. While I am only 4 hours in the enemy variety is a little sparse but this could change as I have only played about 4 hours of the game so far with that said slight SPOILER ahead for the enemies. I have fought small spiders that don’t look like spiders, some men with mouths that go all the way down to their neck with hearts in their throat that you shoot as a weak spot, a large version of the spiders that is a boss fight and a Mr.X style creature that shows up only on certain story beats and also can easily body block you in certain hallways as they are quite small, this happened when he first showed up and I took a lot more damage than I should have and I spent a lot of ammo stunning him 3 times before I managed to get around him which didn’t
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Core i3 9100 or Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB or Radeon RX 6400 4GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fobia St Dinfna Hotel folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.