Fly Corp Direct Download
The game features an advanced passenger flow system. All the cities are real, and their population is like in their real analogues. The more population is the more people would like to fly somewhere. Each passenger has their own destination and they’ll fly with transfers if there’re no direct routes. You won’t have enough money to connect each city to all the other cities, so you’ll have to analyze the situation and make decisions about where the transport hub is going to be situated. Just like planes, airports have their maximum capacity. You’ll lose even if one of them gets overloaded. The whole world is your playing field! Almost 200 countries and tens of thousands of cities all around the globe are available to you! You can build an airport in each city and begin transporting passengers. Different locations mean that you’ll have to adapt: while in Europe distances are small and it’s very easy to manage your network there, you’ll have to think about connecting distanced cities because the longer the route is, the more you’ll have to pay for opening it.
Different game modes – “Unlock all countries” and Challenges Your task in “Unlock all countries” is to open every country in the world (it will cost you in-game money to unlock each of them) and cover the whole planet with your network. It is necessary to unlock a new country each 6 minutes, or you’ll lose. Challenges are various scenarios with certain pre-set conditions and goals to reach. For example, to survive for some period of time or to earn specific amount of money. Each challenge is unique: in some of them you’ll have to quickly connect constantly unlocking airports, while in the other – to rebuild your network due to coronavirus outbreak in a country. Random events won’t let you get bored Sometimes, random events will occur. They can be positive (investments into your company, for example), negative (disasters blocking flights to some countries or from them), and even ridiculous (a businessman sued you because of spilled coffee in turbulence zone). You don’t know what to expect.
Fly Corp Pre-Installed:
Really great logistics game. Its simple enough to get into, but requires a bit of planning to not lose. My only real complaint is how quickly a run can end. When an airport is about to fill up you get 5 seconds to do something before game over. This wouldn’t really be a problem if there was a better interface/ more control options. As it is when an airport fills up, your screen flings to its locations canceling whatever you were just about to do. This becomes really problematic if you have multiple airports go off at once. If there was a slightly slower speed option or if you could still interact with the map whilst paused, the game would be a lot more fun. Right now, it almost feels encouraged to constantly save just in case the game flings you around and ends your run. Pretty fun strategic game. I hope they add a lot more stats to help you more, such as showing calculated paths for passengers so you can better set up your routes. My biggest gripe is that when your airline gets so large you can get stuck in your screen constantly moving because an airport is about to explode and 90% of the time that airport is completely fine, but if its not you only have 5 seconds to do something about it, this game desperately needs a pause button.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
- Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3 GGhz/AMD 64 3200+
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Compatible with DirectX 11
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fly Corp folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.