Floppy Knights Direct Download
Hello there, humans. It is me, Carlton! Phoebe’s most trusted friend and super cool robot arm. I am here to tell you just a little bit more about Phoebe and her latest invention: Floppy Knights! Who is Phoebe, you ask? She is a talented inventor with a mission: save up enough cash to finally move out of her parents’ place. There are plenty of odd jobs all over town but only one Phoebe – and that is where the Floppy Knights come in! There are a bunch of Floppy Knights you can pick from to determine your own style. It will be up to you to mix and match snazzy card combos to make a winning strategy. Turn-based tactics meet card-game strategy. A fresh take on two familiar genres! Lead your Knights to victory across the battlefield using decks you have crafted with care.
Enter a vibrant world filled with retro tech and magic. Jump into a fantastical land with hand-drawn visuals by Marlowe Dobbe (Dicey Dungeons), featuring lush vegetation, treacherous volcanoes, icy caves, and foggy forests. Find your Floppy fighting style! Every unit has a unique playstyle and ability to generate special cards during battle, creating endless possibilities. Each deck of Floppy Knights represents a different faction and strategy: Plants Deck – Upgrade your abilities, heal allies, and gain terrain advantages. Monsters Deck – Add armor and trade HP for buffs. Hooligans Deck – Three words: sneaky, poisonous, fast. Plan the perfect draw. Whether you’re a tactics veteran or playing for the first time – snappy battles and numerous card combinations will keep you on your toes to find the perfect strategy. Take advantage of cards that add and flip complementary cards so you can execute seamless combos.
Floppy Knights Pre-Installed:
Jam out to some toe-tapping tunes. Listen to the energetic and refreshingly retro soundtrack by Grahm Nesbitt (Garden Story) that will have you dancing across the battlefield! The setup is par for the course if you’ve played Dream Quest/Slay the Spire or any deckbuilder. Each turn you draw a hand of 5 cards, each costing some Energy. You start each turn with 5 energy. You move units around in a square-based grid, and have to protect your Commander – a powerful unit that gives you a card each turn. My favourite is Vera, who heals all other units for 1 health each turn, and adds a movement card that also heals units, letting you get a bit more aggressive. The game is split into different locations, each with 4 levels. The first world is your standard tutorial zone, which lays down the basics. The second introduces harder enemies and some more zone-specific hazards; the third is a big contest with a really intriguing set of levels, and so on. The visual design of each stage is absolutely stunning, and the music is a bop as well.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel H81 core i3 4130T 2.90GHZ (dual core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4400
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Floppy Knights folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.