Flashing Lights Police Fire EMS Free Download v1.607.493.0 & ALL DLC PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from.
About The Game
Enrol with the police, emergency medical services or fire department and take on missions unique to each service in an open world. Engage in desperate car chases, diagnose life-threatening injuries, and put out lethal fires! Each department has its own vehicles and equipment for you to operate while on duty. Play in single player, or work together with friends in online multiplayer to tackle incidents across a shared world. Usually the first to respond to a criminal incident, the police are equipped with the fastest vehicle and a variety of equipment. Their roles vary from handing out parking tickets to chasing down dangerous suspects. They’ll do everything they can to prevent criminal activity and put a stop to any crimes in progress.
As an emergency medical specialist, your job lies in keeping members of the public alive, treating patients’ injuries, diagnosis and more. Lifesaving equipment you’ll utilise includes medical kits, stretchers and ambulances. The role of the fire department extends far beyond putting out flames, as they work closely with medical services out in the field, swiftly cutting open crashed cars so that medical staff can reach the casualty. The fire department won’t engage in the pursuit of suspects, but will handle the aftermath of an incident, including, of course, putting out fires. Battling raging flames and freeing trapped civilians involves some heavy-duty gear including spreaders, a fire hose, a fire extinguisher and a fire truck.
Team up with fellow players online and divide your team between the three emergency services at will. Race around the open world in various vehicles, to where you are needed, working together to help civilians in accidents or catch a fleeing criminal. Various calls to action will see you responding to incidents based on your chosen department, as well as the relevant area in the open world. From speeding and illegal parking, to raging fires and life-threatening car accidents, the pressure is on in Flashing Lights.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD R7 200 Series / NVidia 700 series with 1GB vram or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Flashing Lights Police Fire EMS folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.