Five Nights at Freddy’s Sister Location Direct Download
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location , welcome to Circus Baby’s Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you’ve seen at those *other* pizza places! Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment. The commands that are given are corrupt; the game begins in a shady elevator with HandUnit giving a review to the gamer on their role as a technician in the facility. The first untrustworthy order has the community members input their names into the system while in the elevator; from there, the malevolent nature of the game advances as the players are asked to do questionable actions. Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment. Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location is comprised of tension-filled moments fending off the amalgamation of the malicious machines to keep his life.
Although the game begins considerably slow with the mundane tasks of entering names and turning on lights – do not get too comfortable, because the game escalates to moments in which energy supplies can be depleted and ultimately lives can be ended. Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location continues the shocking storyline from the Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza catering parlor to the underground realm of Circus Baby’s Entertainment and Rental where they are hiring a night repair technician. Relentless beasts are stationed there after having been transferred from Circus Baby’s Pizza World – which had been shut down due to a supposed gas leak. However, this game tries to be both scary and funny at the same time. Your robot pal at the start of the game has a dry sense of humor and in this way, I feel the game is trying to be like Portal with its humor. Then just a short while later you will have something that is like out of a horror movie.
Five Nights at Freddy’s Sister Location Pre-Installed:
I am ultimately recommending this game with the caveat that it’s basically more of the same from the first title. The story telling, world building, atmosphere, and sound design are excellent and much improved from the first game, and if you enjoyed BATIM, you’ll likely enjoy this one too. That said, the mechanics are a bore, the puzzles are basically fetch quests, and the actual gameplay leaves a lot to be desired. The combat is shallow and uninteresting, and there are many more jump scares than in the original game. These often occur while you’re already engaged with other mobs and can serve to ramp up the stress to 11
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win XP, 7, 8, Vista, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Five Nights at Freddy’s Sister Location folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.