Firewatch Free Download v1.09 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor Delilah is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you’ve left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the forest, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have A stunningly beautiful wilderness environment that expands as you explore.
A tailor-made story: the choices you make shape the narrative and build relationships. An edge-of-your-seat mystery. Secrets and discoveries to be made over every hill. Living, breathing characters brought to life by Cissy Jones (The Walking Dead: Season 1) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men) A spectacular wilderness environment by Olly Moss (Illustrator) and Jane Ng (The Cave, Brutal Legend) A thrilling story and script by Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin (The Walking Dead: Season 1, Poker Night at the Inventory) A stirring original soundtrack by Chris Remo (Gone Home) Fluid first-person animation by James Benson (Ori & The Blind Forest) Gameplay scripting and design work by Patrick Ewing (Twitter) and Nels Anderson (Mark of the Ninja)
Explore new and mysterious regions of the monster-infested world of The Witcher. Traverse vast lands and unique locations, all with their distinct theme — from vibrant countrysides and war-torn landscapes, to grand castles and snow-capped mountains. Save villages from hordes of monsters, look for treasures hidden among ancient ruins, scour the land for resources, and more — the world of Thronebreaker is teeming with things to do. Develop and customize your very own battle camp. rain and recruit units, unlock new skills and work on your tactics. Manage resources you find and trade them with local merchants. Learn more about your companions and increase their strength in battle.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Firewatch folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.