Firebird Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Firebird Direct Download
Travel around the steppes of the Great North with your truck. Pay attention to its condition and gas level, and choose the best route. Will you manage to get your truck to its destination without succumbing to the dangers of this hostile land? Your adventure will vary according to your decisions… Experience a short but richly layered narrative. Make various choices with many risky obstacles and useful resources. Meet around twenty colorful characters. The more you care about your resources, the more peaceful your progress will be! Manage your resources to progress smoothly. Keep a close eye on your gas level, truck condition, and money. Collect these resources as you visit different places on the map. Dive into an original universe, inspired by Slavic legendary figures… Explore picturesque landscapes depicting the magic of the country throughout the map. Discover the Slavic folklore behind FibreTigre’s writing (Out There, Game of Rôles).
The hand-drawn art style of Quentin Vijoux will immerse you even more in the universe. Firebird is a magical journey into You play as Mariska, a truck driver indebted to the local mafia, tasked with delivering a strange girl to her remote village lost in the wilderness of northern Russia. Along with the charming cast of characters, you’ll traverse stunning landscapes ranging from frozen gas stations to magical palaces, all inhabited by absurd characters straight out of Russian literature, poets in the most unexpected places, mythical creatures and ghosts of an unspeakable past. Firebird is a magical journey, meticulously crafted with care and respect for Slavic mythology and current events. It’s a wonderful two-hour story with lots of replayability that.
One of my favorite games ever and this game definitely does the oxenfree name proud. I am a very critical person, but dont have anything really to criticize here, everything was done very well. While some elements might feel repetitive or predictable for those who played the first game, the overall storytelling and horror elements still make it a worthy sequel. I have already beat it three times, and I will no doubt play it through again. It truly is one of the best adventure games I have played in a very long time. There are so many great features and ideas here, and I sincerely hope we get more Monkey Island games like this in the future. Thank you, Ron Gilbert and crew for giving us a beautiful, funny, accessible, modern adventure game to carry on the Monkey Island name.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 64-bit
- Processor: AMD FX-4300 (4 * 3800) or equivalent / Intel Core i3-3240 (2 * 3400) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7750 (1024 VRAM) or equivalent / GeForce GT 640 (2048 VRAM) or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Firebird folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.