Fire Dogs Free Download v1.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Fire Dogs is a short, atmospheric exploration game recounting the Korean mythological tale of the Bulgae and the origin of eclipses on Earth. Explore 7 different unique areas, either in a solo game or with up to 4 friends, to rebuild your strength for the ultimate task, stealing the Sun and Moon for the King of Darkness to bring light to Gamangnara. Fire Dogs was a fun, serene, journey game. Played blind and had fun, even made a friend or two along the way. With beautiful graphics, gorgeous scenery, amazing music, and wonderful aesthetics. I can’t wait to see what comes next for Fire Dogs. Mechanics wise it is nice, even when managing to break out of the map you get sent back to your sleeping area. Jumping is floaty but works well once you get the hang of it! I think the digging mechanic could be used a little more though, but everything tied together nicely. Some spoilers in my critiques suggestions below:
Critique wise I think it would be cool to have a lot more exploration type stuff and new areas (which I see is planned) and a way to find dog friends met on your journey again. (Mountains, snow, caves, and even more of whats in the game already!) Dog friends are great but is there a way to find and reconnect with ones you’ve met? Otherwise it may be nice to have a way to do so if at all possible. Potential to customize dogs and their color. Or are dogs colored based on player number? (Ex. I was gray and a random person who joined was 2 shaded brown. Is that random, based on a system level, or who joined who With swimming is there any ideas for diving under the water? There were a lot of neat visuals and potential to explore them and/or caves under water.
Fire Dogs Pre-Installed:
More interactives would be fun to play with, whether it be simple items (like lanterns, chimes/bells, other instruments, fountains, boats, etc) or an adventurous puzzle or two whether they be simple or hard puzzle wise. A music selection would be nice too. Each song is beautifully elegant and it would be nice to play all of them equally! Bury some hidden treasure/collectibles too. I liked the digging mechanic but did feel it has a lot of potential. You’re a dog. You run around in pretty landscapes and howl at seven shrines, then go to a palace or something. That’s pretty much it in the game’s current state, so how much you’ll like it depends on how much you like being a dog and running around in pretty landscapes. I imagine the multidog, err multiplayer option is fun, but I haven’t had a chance to try it. Very pleasantly surprising for an EA game, I didn’t encounter any bugs or major glitches, nor anything that looked blatantly unfinished. Walking through tall grass or similar textures looked a bit awkward, the paths looked a bit plain. Otherwise, there just isn’t much to do other than walking/running, looking at stuff and being a dog. Oh, and listening to chill piano music. In a finished version, it would be cool to somehow better communicate the mythological tale that the game description is talking about.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bi t)
- Processor: Intel i5 or Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 950 | AMD R7 370
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fire Dogs folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.