Fire Commander Free Download v1.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
How would it feel to head a group of firefighters and manage a fire station? Facing the fire and making decisions that can affect the lives of many people? Now you have the chance to experience it in Fire Commander! From extinguishing fires, to saving people and valuable equipment, experience a variety of environments and dangers, including the risk of a toxic spill. Manage your people and water supplies. Be free to utilize different vehicles, class specializations and tools. Creatively combining them, discover multiple ways of dealing with any situation. In action, consider such factors as backdraft, smoke, or materials with a different combustion temperature. Putting your life on the line together can form strong bonds between you and your crew. The team becomes your family. Take care of your people, before and during rescue actions. Send your firefighters on training courses and develop their skills. Be sure that during emergencies, everyone will know what to do.
However the game also is pretty basic and average. It leaves out cool things like the sense of urgency, the firefighter poles and the alarms. But it gives you the ability to upgrade your firefighters and your station. You have a budget to manage and experience points to collect to help you upgrade. Then when it comes to dealing with the fire it’s pretty tactical to a point. But overall the game isn’t that great. It gets a thumbs up because it does what it said it does but does that make it worth it? Well that’s up to you. The actual bit of having your guys fight the fire is super boring especially for a game like this. But everything before and after the fire fighting is more fun.
Fire Commander Direct Download:
Rescueing people, breaking down doors, managing your crew. All that is cool. But you don’t even get the fire engine alarm from the fire truck. It’s just…here’s a fire. Go get it. Loading screen. Now you’re there and here’s your mission get to it. this game has a lot of potential the game play is good the graphics are decent, i think the game needs time to see real change but over all i think the game is great i highly recommend the game i also recommend you try it out for your self its a especially great game to play when your bored i certainly had a lot of fun playing it and will probably keep on playing it.
- Different classes of firefighters
- 30+ thrilling missions
- Experience system with unlockable skills
- Numerous rescue vehicles and a growing fire station
- Story and side missions
- An enemy you cannot outpower, only outsmart
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8/10
- Processor: Core i5-3570K
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 780
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fire Commander folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.