Finish Report Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Finish Report Direct Download
Finish Report is a science fiction dread-driven horror game from the one-man indie developer D4. Horror based around building dread and paranoia Minimalist gameplay Investigate the station with a remote controlled rover through a grainy video camera and a lot sharper still photo camera Use your rover as a communication bridge to be able to connect to the station’s terminals from your Shuttle’s computer. Download log files in order to grow your report A short experience intended to be finished in 1-2 hours You as a one-man investigation unit has to find out why did one of our space station with approximately 300 people go silent. You will need to use your shuttle’s computer to carry out different tasks in order to solve the mystery. In addition to your computer, a remote controlled rover will help you to navigate through the corridors of the space station. You can use this rover as a “communication bridge” to download the station’s log files once you find a terminal there. Your report will grow with each read log file. You can finish your report at any time you wish, but would that be enough to find out what really happened there?
In the far future mankind has already reached the stars for a long time. They build space ships, cities on different planets, space stations far in deep space. And yet, there is no sign of other lifeform apart from our own. A space station far in deep space, right on the perimeter of known space goes silent. Days becoming weeks, weeks becoming months and there is still no answer from them. Long range sensors indicate that the station is still there and looks intact but it is hard to tell from this far. You, as a one-man investigation team have been selected to travel there in stasis and find out what happened to them. High Command demands a detailed report from you. Will you be able to carry out such an easy task? I know some people are going to try this title and say the typical stuff, “its too short”, “its too different”, and they are welcome to their opinion, however, I found Finish Report to be quite a refreshing change from typical game styles.
Finish Report Free Steam Pre-Installed:
It took a few minutes to get the mechanics down, and after that I had a really good time with the computer. Really felt like I was trying to discover the mystery that surrounds this station. Rover control also took a bit to get into a flow with, but again after a few minutes, I was moving around just fine. The bottom line here is if you want a new kind of adventure, for under 5 bucks, and you have about an hour and a half to spare, give it a go. Is it perfect? No, but then again, what game really is? It plays just fine, and sets the tone for more content in the future Finish Report is a terrifying horror experience, the paranoia and a fear of the unknown builds up inside you. The moment you are exposed, your heart starts to beat faster, you freeze, your eyes wide open for danger but you don’t dare move a muscle.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050 / AMD Radeon equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Finish Report folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.