FINAL FANTASY VIII REMASTERED Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
FINAL FANTASY VIII REMASTERED , the mega-hit RPG, FINAL FANTASY VIII returns! This Steam® version features new graphical enhancements and a whole host of options to customise your gameplay experience. The Republic of Galbadia, under the influence of the sorceress Edea, mobilises its great armies against the other nations of the world. Squall and other members of SeeD, an elite mercenary force, join hands with Rinoa, a resistance fighter, to fight against Galbadia’s tyrannical rule and to prevent Edea from fulfilling her ultimate goal. This product is a remaster of FINAL FANTASY VIII, featuring multiple enhancements including additional options to customise your gameplay experience and difficulty. Final Fantasy VIII made an impression because it is the first game in the saga to use characters who are not deformed in their proportions ( Super Deformed ). Final Fantasy VIII Remastered has therefore put its finger on this revolution and offers its fans a complete remodel of its characters, all of them. Squall, Rinoa, or even Ifrit and Shiva are much smoother, less polygonal (although the censorship has gone that way) and less puffy than in the original version.
The cutscenes have not lost their superb and still give us as much, if not more, thrills since it is the characters with their new graphics that have been found in the original sets… Unfortunately, yes, the sets, they did not budge. These are always very static, slightly disproportionate and, even if we can appreciate their side “painted watercolors”, it swears a little with our characters brought up to date. This was the first FF I played a long time ago when it released. I always watched my brother play FF7 and I was excited to play this on my own. It was great back then and it is good now. There are better final fantasy games for those who are not deeply enfranchised and are looking to start somewhere in the FF series. However, if you’ve played many of the others, this one is worth it, too. Redrawn pixel art looks good, I know the internet may argue otherwise. Fit the art style while adding some more detail / colors. All in game effects for battle scenes and events use modern graphic techniques vs sprites on the SNES. Contrast to new pixel art and effects and backgrounds isn’t nearly as noticeable as in the iOS version where resolutions didn’t match up and the elements didn’t fit together.
FINAL FANTASY VIII REMASTERED Direct Download:
Probably the most noticeable one is how the game really isn’t optimized well in places. I experienced some slowdown on menus later in the game when my inventory and spell list started getting complicated. 3D elements such as the world map scrolling and the airship taking off and landing (looked like a flat sprite pressed up against the ground) seemed kind of odd and out of place compared to the SNES. Nothing game breaking, but some immersion was lost. Loading a saved game was much slower than I expected as well – took maybe a second on most of the other platforms I’ve used before. Restarting the game and loading a save took maybe about 30 seconds total to complete in the pixel remaster. I didn’t experience any bugs or crashing on my 50 hour play through, but I am a bit late to the game and suspect a lot of that’s been patched out by now.
- Battle assist options
- Game speed boost (x3)
- No random encounters
- Obtain all items and abilities
- Max G.F. levels, currency (gil), and spells
- Obtain all Limit Breaks and cards
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: AMD A-Seiries 2.2GHz / Intel® Core™ i3 2.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ R7 240 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 730
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the FINAL FANTASY VIII REMASTERED folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.