About The Game
The new features in FIFA 17 include new attacking techniques, physical player overhaul, active intelligence system and set piece rewrite. EA also announced at Gamescom 2016 that Squad Building Challenges and FUT Champions will be in FIFA Ultimate Team, but not in the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 editions of the game.
Commentary is once again provided by Martin Tyler and Alan Smith with Alan McInally (in-game score updates), Geoff Shreeves (injury reports), and Mike West (classified results for major leagues). Commentary in other languages (such as Spanish and French) is also provided. EA Sports announced at E3 2016 that they will have all 20 Premier League managers’ likenesses in the game. New goal celebrations, such as Paul Pogba’s ‘Dab’ and Mesut Özil’s ‘M’ celebration, feature in the game.
On 23 June 2016, EA Sports announced that the J League and J.League Cup will be featured in the game for the first time. On 4 September 2016, EA Sports announced at Brasil Game Show 2016 that 18 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A teams will be featured in their respective league (Corinthians and Flamengo, who signed an exclusivity deal with Konami for Pro Evolution Soccer, do not appear). Five Série B teams are also in the game. The Brazilian teams in the game have generic player names which the user cannot change. Women’s teams, who were introduced in FIFA 16, also return, with the Norway women’s national football team being added to the series.
FIFA 17 introduced a new single-player story campaign mode, “The Journey”, for PS4, Xbox One and Windows. Players assume the role of Alex Hunter (voiced and modeled by Adetomiwa Edun), a young footballer trying to make his mark in the Premier League. The player is able to select any Premier League club to play for at the beginning of the season. The player can only play in an upfield position as a right winger, striker, left winger, or central attacking midfielder. The story mode also features a dialogue wheel, similar to the Mass Effect series. The game even has a few cameos from other footballers such as James Rodriguez, Marco Reus, and Harry Kane.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 – 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Hard Drive Space Required: 30.0 GB
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the FIFA 17 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.