Feed and Grow Fish Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Hunt and eat other fish – simply, grow into larger beasts! Animal survival game based in the fish world! You start as Bibos the fish and straight away you are ready to dive in to the waters of the mesmerizing world of Feed and Grow. Growing into more mods and content
With the first release we want to test the basics of multiplayer. Further development will include new fish abilities and passives, new fun content for both single and multiplayer with game mods. Also, we want to focus on the technical stuff and add new animations, new features, make gameplay smoother and more fun. Show your love and support in reviews! We’re grateful for all your feedback and tips, it helps us make the game more awesome. That being said, this is definitely one my favorite games and one of the best games in my opinion but that could just be because I am a huge fish guy. There is a lot to do in this game and the dev still hasn’t stopped updating it.
Feed and Grow does have a set of problems but more than makes up for it with its great AI and graphics. Though I do feel as if the game was better back a few years back; AI wasn’t as buggy (But it’s still really good) the megalodon was more challenging of a boss, and a good few made up fish were still in the game as well as plenty of other things that made it better. Though there are plenty of things now that rival the game back in the day, especially the new incarnation of survival mode (Which is not what I recommend playing when you first get it, as it is far more challenging then deathmatch, which is what most people play because it has no limits) which is way more fun and unique than it used to be and makes me think that dev will certainly make the game better in the future.
Really the only problems I have with this game is that the maps could probably be more creative, the megalodon, as the ultimate and toughest boss, should be stonger and more unique to differ it from the other sharks, as a matter of fact, all of the bosses should have some sort of their own unique ability, and the last problem I have is that I wish there was more made up/fantasy fish in this (fish like the draith, bonrex, nillin, browrag and more were removed) it would be nice to see some of the older made up fish return and some new made up fish or fish that come straight out of folklore, or even large made up or mythical bosses (not quite topping the megalodon, for I think he is perfect for the supreme boss of the game. Other than those this game is an incredible game, and if you like fish, than this is the perfect game for you, and I seriously recommend you get this game for how great it truly is.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D 11.0 mimimum with atleast 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Feed and Grow Fish folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.