Fears to Fathom – Ironbark Lookout Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Fears to Fathom – Ironbark Lookout Direct Download
Fears to Fathom is an episodic psychological horror game where each episode unveils a short story narrated by the ones who survived. You’re browsing the fourth installment of the Fears to Fathom anthology. Jack Nelson, a 24 year old fire lookout, transferred to a new outpost. As he settled into his new home, he couldn’t shake the feeling that something was off, little did he know what was transpiring down in Ironbark State Park. He survived as he made the right choices. This game is primarily a first-person narrative walking simulator with exploration, driving, and conversation mechanics. This was the best one yet! Rayll Studios did it again. The tension was insane and this game is honestly worth so much more than what’s being charged. Definitely a must to add to your library if you like atmospheric horror. Everything else is just wonderful, the acting & dialogue are top notch, so is the mocap and the graphics and the sounds, everything is just amazing! what a technical and creative prowess!
The game has a few collectibles, a plethora of Coffee Thermos, Manuscript Pages, and stacks of cans among others. Normally I don’t care much for collectibles unless they give me a weapon upgrade or some sort of skill boost, but this game had me running far off the main path just to potentially find another manuscript that will shed some more insight on the world. The use of collectibles in order to further the plot is fantastic and I wish more games would reward players in a similar manner. In addition to manuscripts, there are TV shows you can watch in the game which are akin to an in-universe Twilight Zone, called ‘Night Springs’. The shows will give some hints to the meta narrative but it’s never too self indulgent. Again, I think rewarding the player willing to look further with more in-depth world building is fantastic.
Fears to Fathom – Ironbark Lookout Direct Play:
I will say I enjoyed the game play and gun fighting, although the gimmicks had all gotten a bit tired toward the end. I don’t think this game overstays it’s welcome in any capacity, though there are some moments with a bit of obvious padding. I’ve been told this was originally supposed to be an open world title, and it still has some vestigial elements of the open world that come through in it’s driving sections. despite the game runs stable at 60FPS at 4K ULTRA with RTX 3080ti, there are those constant stutters everytime the game loads the next section, hope they can solve that soon, feels like the game is not preloading shaders or something like that.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD FX-6350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 2 GB | AMD Radeon R7 360, 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fears to Fathom – Ironbark Lookout folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.