Fe Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Fe Direct Download
Fe is a new type of platform adventure where the story is up to you to discover, without handholding, told wordlessly through the discoveries you make during gameplay. Discover a world worth exploring. Run, climb and glide your way through a dark Nordic forest and explore its living, breathing ecosystem filled with secrets and mystical creatures. Speak the language of the forest. At the heart of the experience is a tactile, analogue song mechanic that allows you to communicate and speak to every living thing in the forest. Defeat the Silent Ones. Learn a diverse array of animal cries that allow you to befriend or manipulate any creature – even plants. Have birds guide you, bears fight for you and have plants grow berries that help you overcome the Silent Ones. Fe is an Jump N Run Plattformer with unique minimalistic but cute Graphics You can learn 5 different Voices that you help to control special animals or flowers to get on other Stages.
The Story is a bit confusing since no Voices or Subtitles, but with an Suprising End (what reminds me on Jet Force Gemini & Spellforce Order of Dawn You can find 75 Crystals & 12 Helmets with a few Abilities you can get for a special amount of Crystal. 25-30 Crystals are well hidden and you need to figure out where they are and how you came to them. What sometimes need many thinking around corners or luck because the real way to get it a little bit far away and well hidden (under bear cave on in the Bird Area. Fe barely tells you what to do to move forward, and the solution to problems seems very vague most of the time. The game does a very poor job of teaching you how to play it. Your character controls pretty sluggishly, which further adds to the tedium, but from the small amount of the game I’ve played so far there’s some very cool moments and solving the problems the game throws you leads to some pretty great ‘a-ha!’ moments. I love the concepts, gathering the different voices and the color changes to show you which voice is needed made the game for me.
The main lil guy is also cute, and the designs of the other animals are as well (the lizards were my favorites). When you face the enemies, it really reminded me of the “Silent Realm” levels in Zelda: Skyward Sword with the Guardians, especially with how your only choice really was to run and hide. Them searching for you with a specific FOV gave a similar feeling of being hunted with no defenses. For Achievements, it only adds on about 2-4 hours max of collectible hunting and a possible second playthrough if you locked yourself out of one of the missable ones. Easy, simple, nothing too challenging. A good game to add to the completion list. The story is told through “visions” and zero voice acting, which makes it a bit harder to understand. If you’re interested in the story, you have to really dig for it or just watch some guy with a cool voice explain it to you on youtube.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, or AMD Radeon 5870 or better; 1Gb RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fe folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.