Farming Life Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Are you tired of corporate life? Create your own farm from scratch! Plant vegetables and fruits, harvest crops, employ workers, take care of animals. Buy farm equipment, manage employees and just relax! After a hard day’s work – chill out at a farm! Build your own farm full of village houses, sheds and granaries. Build roads and design optimal fields with various crops. Choose what you want to plant or sow: apples, beetroots, cabbages, carrots, corns, leeks, onions, pepper, pumpkins, sunflowers, tomatoes, wheat. Make sure they are watered and kept away from pests! Remember to take care of your animals! Prepare a place to live for cats, chickens, cows, dogs, goats, geese, horses, pigs, ostriches, rabbits and sheep. Don’t forget to feed them! Keeping them clean is also very important.
Running a big farm will teach you managing financial operations, recruiting human resources and most importantly being responsible for your crops and animals. Make your farm profitable and gain resources to develop it even more! And remember: Always look on the bright side of a farm Farming Life is a super casual, light-hearted take on a farming simulator. Well, it’s not so much a simulator as a farming clicker. Like many in the genre, Farming Life takes you out of the urban city jungle life, throws you into a peaceful empty little land and lets you build up from there. Like any other in the genre, you’re building up from scratch, or using some farm elements already in place, you’re just fixing it up and trying to make a living out of it.
Same here, but in Farming Life’s case, this is a bit too casual, to the point that you’re missing out on a lot of intimate farming sim staples. Some I can totally understand as creative cuts, and some make no sense, like deep management and chin automation. More on that later, but what makes Farming life truly unique is the fact that it’s super easy to get into and easy-going all the way. This makes me think this is mostly targeted towards kids, teaching them some management values, all while educating them about basic farming. Plot: After a bustling life in the big city, remember the good old days of farm life, you finally decide to move back to your native farmlands far away from the busy urban jungle that you once called home.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750 2GB or AMD R7 265 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Farming Life folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.