FAR Lone Sails Free Download v1.3 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
FAR: Lone Sails is a vehicle adventure game. In a unique vehicle you travel across a dried-out ocean following the tracks of a once thriving civilization. Through an array of roadblocks and through hazardous weather you need to keep your vessel going. Where will this journey take you? Are you the last of your kind? Key Features Master your vessel: Maintain and upgrade your vehicle to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards. Discover a unique world: Explore a desolate dried-out seabed, follow the trails of your people and find relics and buildings, that tell the story of a civilization on the run. Experience an atmospheric journey: Let the sky full of clouds pass by and heed the wind that drives your sails towards the horizon. A Zombie-free Post-Apocalypse: It’s just you and your machine vs. the big nothing. Using more traditional genre tags, I’d call this an atmospheric puzzle-platformer with vague horror elements due to situational tension. In more colloquial terms, it’s a game about an ambiguous journey with a very strangely designed vehicle within an even stranger world.
It’s got dark, moderately apocalyptic imagery. Yet nondescript in its purpose or narrative. It tries to make you think. It’s as though the game were a digital manifestation of a real life road trip, one where occasionally you become bored of the monotony of driving and start daydreaming. While sometimes dealing with everything from minor roadblocks, to life threatening disasters. There’s only two actions in the game: Jump, and grab. Beyond this you move a character in a two dimensional plane. Loading boxes, barrels and flipping switches within your characteristically silent vessel. It is arguable that the ship/boat/wheeled transport is the main character, rather than the character you actually control. The goal of the game is… well, I’m not sure — but you should probably go to the right. There’s lots of subtle things you can do on the vessel. You may not notice the storage hooks at first onboard. But you can store fuel there to keep it from falling off when going through rough terrain or even hang lanterns there to see in the dark. For example: I eventually started hoarding fuel in the lower area to avoid accidentally loading the engine with explosive barrels that immediately break things.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+ (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 460 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the FAR Lone Sails folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.